Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
How do you actually join the NRF?

e: ok it's slightly unclear but clicking on a league's shield is the wrong thing to do, you click the little "Register" button under it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

JesterOfAmerica posted:

I was hoping to pick up BB2 and Ive never played the first one. How much of a learning curve is there?
You will get completely trashed for a while by anyone good because it's a complex game of geometry and total bullshit dice. That may eventually change for you.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Excelsiortothemax posted:

I heard that all but the DLC races were going to be added this week from a twitch steamer on his channel.

Anyone know if that is actually happening ?
Yeah I think they're coming on the 22nd, that's the game's official release date.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
You also can't reroll Pro in FUMBBL.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Here's the bug report for this non-existent bug that doesn't exist because FUMBBL has no bugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jack Trades posted:

Has anyone tried Blood Bowl 2 yet? Is it playable or did Cyanide gently caress up again?
It's very playable but has some kinda-annoying UI changes from BB1.

The main improvements:

- You can see how far your kick can potentially scatter, in case you didn't know that already (sorta handy)
- You can see negative tackle zones and strength for blocks very easily
- I assume it'll have a slightly larger playerbase because I believe (although could be wrong) that it's going to sync up between platforms
- You can elect not to use Dodge in the wide zones very easily (before, you needed to have block or a similar skill that would let you pick skills to use at the end of a block roll)

The main things that gently caress me off with it:

- Unit abilities are harder to 'read' at least for now, because the text list has been changed to icons (probably one of those things we'll get used to)
- Nearly everything is animated, which is sort of cool in theory but in practice drags simple actions out, including setting up players
- UI is maybe a bit too slick?
- Unless something changed in the big patch we got yesterday, you can't select skills to ask automatically (although you often get to choose whether to use them on related rolls).

• Locked thread