Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

comes along bort posted:

it's hebrew for eat fresh

It's literally Hebrew for "sucking with the mouth".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it turns out these jewish holy men are actually baby penis vampires! ahh!

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
"Uhhh, here; use this sterile cottonball to stop the bleeding."

"Nope! Gonna suck it instead! A-nom-nom-nom."

"That is my son."

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

it turns out these jewish holy men are actually baby penis vampires! ahh!

In all seriousness I wonder if this thing is how some really bad negative stereotypes got started, honestly.

I mean we think this is lovely now and all but if you were in the 14th century and heard that a specific group of people would suck baby blood out of their dicks, I can see how that'd start some hosed up rumors.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
"Okay, yeah; tradition's great and all, but seriously: stop loving sucking on babies' dicks."

"WELL WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE HITLER HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD."

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
If i founded a religion in which it was legal to kill people, would it be ok and fine for me to kill people?
I mean like, freedom of religion and stuff. Dont oppress me.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Feranon posted:

how does sucking on bloody babby dicks become a dude's chosen career path anyway

First you gotta be all about the Trek.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

true story a jewish guy approached me in the coffee shop today and asked if I was jewish. I dont think he was hasidic because his temple hair was short but he had the black suit and hat, so, pretty jewish. I wonder wtf he wanted with me?

They have a few blessings they do but they only do them for jews because it's a mitzvah to do them for a jew but not to do them for a gentile. If you collect enough mitzvahs you get upgraded in your jewish heaven tier. The two most common ones are the teflin thing the other poster mentioned (they tie a little jewelry box onto your head with leather straps and theres some chanting involved I think) or else during some time of the year there's a palm frond and a lemon and a magic spell they cast while you hold the lemon or loving whatever.

If you want to help them out in getting to heaven and they're in a yarmulke (instead of that weird beaver hat or a top hat or whatever else) just make a joke about wearing that thing and they'll offer to put it on your head. They get a mitzvah for that because god's real loving sick of seeing the top of your head.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Oh dear, this thread again.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Hungarians bro. Hungarians.

Would you say they sound like Hungary Hungary Hebrews?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

They should teach that hitler was also trying to prevent adults sucking baby dicks that seems like an important detail

What about the good things-

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Sheep-Goats posted:

They have a few blessings they do but they only do them for jews because it's a mitzvah to do them for a jew but not to do them for a gentile. If you collect enough mitzvahs you get upgraded in your jewish heaven tier. The two most common ones are the teflin thing the other poster mentioned (they tie a little jewelry box onto your head with leather straps and theres some chanting involved I think) or else during some time of the year there's a palm frond and a lemon and a magic spell they cast while you hold the lemon or loving whatever.

If you want to help them out in getting to heaven and they're in a yarmulke (instead of that weird beaver hat or a top hat or whatever else) just make a joke about wearing that thing and they'll offer to put it on your head. They get a mitzvah for that because god's real loving sick of seeing the top of your head.

Lol

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
they had 6 million of they're people killed by hitler and were bsically persecuted and run-out of lands for thousands of years before that op, kinda uncool to question their culture

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Oy veyblade it's like beyblades but Jews

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

social vegan posted:

you got a real purty mouth boy

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Gaunab posted:

you got a real purty mouth boy

They put a metal defensive blade on the spinning top befor they suck a baby's dixk

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

social vegan posted:

I love it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Feranon posted:

how does sucking on bloody babby dicks become a dude's chosen career path anyway

:agreed:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

This thread should be about oy veyblades since pretty much all other Gbs threads are about sucking baby dick

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Maybe if those kids didnt want to get mtheir dicks sucked they shouldnt be laying around naked eith theyre mutilated dicks bleeding everywhere.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Ownager posted:

In all seriousness I wonder if this thing is how some really bad negative stereotypes got started, honestly.

I mean we think this is lovely now and all but if you were in the 14th century and heard that a specific group of people would suck baby blood out of their dicks, I can see how that'd start some hosed up rumors.

Hasidic Judaism is a relatively recent movement though. I don't know when they started the baby dick sucking thing though.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

notZaar posted:

Hasidic Judaism is a relatively recent movement though. I don't know when they started the baby dick sucking thing though.

Can we get a historian on this question? Not a topic I want to google.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

satanic splash-back posted:

Can we get a historian on this question? Not a topic I want to google.

This is where Wikipedia starts the discussion of Metzitzah, literally "sucking". Among other things, they say "The vast majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not use metzitzah b'peh" (again, "sucking with the mouth"). The suction is allegedly for the avoidance of potential clots. As usual with these things, there is a lot of cultural pressure on medical research, so who knows, really.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i think its weird that hasidic jews wear european style clothing youd think theyd wear whatever the ancient israelites wore which i assume was a tunic because thats what david wears when hes fighting goliath in the picture bible i had as a child

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TEAYCHES posted:

i think its weird that hasidic jews wear european style clothing youd think theyd wear whatever the ancient israelites wore which i assume was a tunic because thats what david wears when hes fighting goliath in the picture bible i had as a child

They're entirely reactionary. They wear Russian/Eastern European garb because the Jews who wanted to approach Enlightenment thinking drifted towards the more "civilized" German style. Meanwhile, Mizrahi religious leaders have entirely different traditions, that look a lot more like that in Muslim countries. For example:

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah

Late Shas leader Ovadiah Yosef

Absurd Alhazred fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 17, 2015

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Late Shas leader Ovadiah Yosef

oh yeah

those are nice dick sucking lips

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Those two pics look like an ad for transition lenses

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I feel that they should not suck on baby weiners as that is wrong.

That's my hot take on this issue

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Eonwe posted:

I feel that they should not suck on baby weiners as that is wrong.

That's my hot take on this issue

ok hitler

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*jew enters from stage right* "I vill suck de bebbe's digk"

*fat dumb american enters from stage left* "WHOA! WHOA! WHOAAAAAAA WHOA! WHOAH"

*jew cries* "The antisemitism; it is real and is still today"

curtain

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This is where Wikipedia starts the discussion of Metzitzah, literally "sucking". Among other things, they say "The vast majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not use metzitzah b'peh" (again, "sucking with the mouth"). The suction is allegedly for the avoidance of potential clots. As usual with these things, there is a lot of cultural pressure on medical research, so who knows, really.

In the Jewish schools of NYC they still teach students that blood is blue until it leaves the body.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Sheep-Goats posted:

In the Jewish schools of NYC they still teach students that blood is blue until it leaves the body.

Blood: "Vhat is zis; open air? Oy! I turn red."

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sheep-Goats posted:

Do you have a source for that?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is gbs, that's your source

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
How do you know blood ISN'T blue inside the body? Have you ever shrunk down to a mini-sub and swam around inside a living being? I did not think so.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

cram me sideways posted:

*jew enters from stage right* "I vill suck de bebbe's digk"

*fat dumb american enters from stage left* "WHOA! WHOA! WHOAAAAAAA WHOA! WHOAH"

*jew cries* "The antisemitism; it is real and is still today"

curtain

Pretty much, yeah.

I wonder what would happen if a dick sucking rabbi and a homosexual arguing with each other start saying that the other is a homophobe/anti-semite. Who wins public attention in the pity contest?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Furia posted:

Pretty much, yeah.

I wonder what would happen if a dick sucking rabbi and a homosexual arguing with each other start saying that the other is a homophobe/anti-semite. Who wins public attention in the pity contest?

In America in 2015?

The homosexual.

Hasidim are making it real hard for regular Jews to keep any level of pity in the uniformed American populace. Even when the right starts talking about "a friend to Israel" like 3/4ths of their audience gets really uncomfortable because this is their view of what modern day Israel is like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s&t=6s

And unfortunately for Israel and the region they're partly right, but of course the dollars should be replaced with a map of the region.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Toadvine posted:

true story a jewish guy approached me in the coffee shop today and asked if I was jewish. I dont think he was hasidic because his temple hair was short but he had the black suit and hat, so, pretty jewish. I wonder wtf he wanted with me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wybt8Tyj4V8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Oh yeah I forgot about that one.

God said "I will save this city if there are ten good men in it" and there weren't so he wasted the place.

You get to enter the prayer bonus round if you have ten good men (aka Jews) to do it. I expect the double bonus at 100 but IDK. Usually when a stray Hebrew wizard asks you "Are you Jewish?!" he wants to do the lemon thing or the jewelry box thing though I think. If you're on the street. If he pokes his head into the office maybe he's looking to meet God's demands for filing petitions.

raton fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Sep 19, 2015

• Locked thread