Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
how do i become a rabbi is there a test or smthing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Lolly Poopdeck posted:

How much do I have to pay a rabbi to suck my baby dick?

pm me

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i got circumcised when I was like 8. I was def old enough to remember, and it was loving cool as heck. For a start my stitches burst and blood came pouring out of my dick in the middle of the night and I passed out lmao.

then they re-stitched it, and my dick got all scabby and swollen to like twice the usual size (ladiiieees) and i got to ride around in a wheelchair for like a week or something and got to eat ice cream every day. Also the nurses had to watch me piss to make sure the pee came out the correct holes and didnb't spray out sideways or something in case they stabbed through my urethra.

In conclusion I definitely recommend getting snipped it was an A++++ experience

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

my sister got her poo poo all hosed up in a car accident when she was a youngster and had to spend a while in some childrens specialized hospital while her brain rebooted and almost every other kid in the hospital was a poor lil hasidic kid, their parents were always very close relatives and the lil guys were all genetic monsters, like pugpeople

sounds like a cool premise for a horror movie tbh

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Maybe if those kids didnt want to get mtheir dicks sucked they shouldnt be laying around naked eith theyre mutilated dicks bleeding everywhere.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Frostwerks posted:

WHAT. IS. HIS. USERNAME.

aatrek

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Bad Titty Puker posted:

Honestly, I wish I still had my hood because I could make the little head pop out at parties, and masturbation is even more fun. And if you wash you don't really need to bother about the smegma. Plus I jack off so much it's just a nubbin, while if I could rub my 'skin over it, it wouldn't be so bad. Goddamn those loving bastards. I wonder if there's a way to re-attach it.

You can buy prosthetic foreskins for realsies

Phoneposting. Somebody post a pic of a loving prosthetic foreskin lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I guess its a relic of prehistoric life. Saliva is a very mild coagulant and removal of the foreskin would lessen chances of dangerous infections. But it's not 3000 years ago anymore and we have far superior modern medical practices soo...... we dont really need wizards sucking on baby dicks anymore

• Locked thread