Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
oh OH I SEE HOW IT IS. kim davis has to allow fag marriage in america, but we won't put a stop to PEDOPHILE JEWS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
lol imagine a sitcom situation where a guy's trying to get he dick sucked so he sneaks into one of these dick cutting parties and he fashions a hole in the crib where they do this thing and right before the rabbit starts to do his thing he sticks his weiner in and lol

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
"i thought pork was haraam!!!!!" <--- me, having no idea what i'm saying

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
"Uhhh, here; use this sterile cottonball to stop the bleeding."

"Nope! Gonna suck it instead! A-nom-nom-nom."

"That is my son."

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
"Okay, yeah; tradition's great and all, but seriously: stop loving sucking on babies' dicks."

"WELL WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE HITLER HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD."

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

social vegan posted:

Oy veyblade it's like beyblades but Jews

I love it

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*jew enters from stage right* "I vill suck de bebbe's digk"

*fat dumb american enters from stage left* "WHOA! WHOA! WHOAAAAAAA WHOA! WHOAH"

*jew cries* "The antisemitism; it is real and is still today"

curtain

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Sheep-Goats posted:

In the Jewish schools of NYC they still teach students that blood is blue until it leaves the body.

Blood: "Vhat is zis; open air? Oy! I turn red."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
tell you what - when %99 of the loving planet is against genital mutilation, you really have to consider that what you're doing is loving WRONG

there's no magic movie moment when you finally reveal how, in whatever special way, that cutting a baby's dick and then sucking on it is actually very good and right and everyone else was wrong and a big jerk for doubting you and screaming at you

there's no universe where that happens

it is utterly, exclusively, and provably wrong, wrong, loving wrong

TEAYCHES posted:

hebrew national hotdogs are pretty good imo

ah, now we know where they got the idea for skinless wieners *bowtie spins*

• Locked thread