Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Two babies also died from the herpes they got from a disgusting Jewish wizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

PromethiumX posted:

loving lol if you follow a magical man in the sky of any sort in 2015

Some orthodox Jews, I would guess many, actually don't give two shits about God. But they went to school with other orthodox people, all their friends are orthodox, their family is all orthodox, and the community is really horrible, like really really horrible, to people who try to leave. There are people who have left orthodoxy who basically run halfway houses for others that want to escape.

Those Orthodox communities are NYC's only real remaining blight. Normally I'm all for someone being out there ruining it for others but they don't loving share and are bad people.

raton fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 12, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rad Lieutenant posted:

If I get a vasectomy will someone suck my balls? Is this a thing that happens?

If they object along "fruitful and multiply" lines just assure them you're a goy and they'll shred them vazzy d's with their pointy teeth

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Honest question: Is this pedophilia?

This is just religious ferver. Moehls love to gently caress children but they go after little girls outside of the community.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
We got how many bombs for Isis now? You think we could spare one for Kyrias Joel.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

yeah ive never met a single jewish person who didnt despise hasidics, all my jewish pals think theyre the worst, i always thought they were maybe a lil jealous of those dope hats and suits etc

I've never met a hasid who didn't despise hasidim.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

eSports Chaebol posted:

ive never heard anyone unironically say "kike" but i have heard an upstate ny gentile complain about "those 'sids in line at walmart with their welfare checks and 16 kids"

wikipedia posted:

According to the Census Bureau's American Community Survey, Kiryas Joel has by far the youngest median age population of any municipality in the United States,[2] and the youngest, at 13.2 years old, of any population center of over 5,000 residents in the United States.[3] Residents of Kiryas Joel, like those of other Haredi Jewish communities, typically have large families.

According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation. More than two-thirds of residents live below the federal poverty line and 40% receive food stamps.[4] It is also the place in the United States with the highest percentage of people who reported Hungarian ancestry, as 18.9% of the population reported Hungarian ancestry in 2000.[5]

Hungarians bro. Hungarians.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtechs posted:

So is this a safe thread to hate on the Jews? Okay drat Jews being Jews I hate you all! But drat you make the best corned beef and pastrami. Both meats taste just like butter!

Damnit OP now I want a nice pastrami sandwich on rye bread why do you make me hate what I love so much?

Edit:

Hello fat jew, stealing bandwidth like it's shekels

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

true story a jewish guy approached me in the coffee shop today and asked if I was jewish. I dont think he was hasidic because his temple hair was short but he had the black suit and hat, so, pretty jewish. I wonder wtf he wanted with me?

They have a few blessings they do but they only do them for jews because it's a mitzvah to do them for a jew but not to do them for a gentile. If you collect enough mitzvahs you get upgraded in your jewish heaven tier. The two most common ones are the teflin thing the other poster mentioned (they tie a little jewelry box onto your head with leather straps and theres some chanting involved I think) or else during some time of the year there's a palm frond and a lemon and a magic spell they cast while you hold the lemon or loving whatever.

If you want to help them out in getting to heaven and they're in a yarmulke (instead of that weird beaver hat or a top hat or whatever else) just make a joke about wearing that thing and they'll offer to put it on your head. They get a mitzvah for that because god's real loving sick of seeing the top of your head.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This is where Wikipedia starts the discussion of Metzitzah, literally "sucking". Among other things, they say "The vast majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not use metzitzah b'peh" (again, "sucking with the mouth"). The suction is allegedly for the avoidance of potential clots. As usual with these things, there is a lot of cultural pressure on medical research, so who knows, really.

In the Jewish schools of NYC they still teach students that blood is blue until it leaves the body.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Furia posted:

Pretty much, yeah.

I wonder what would happen if a dick sucking rabbi and a homosexual arguing with each other start saying that the other is a homophobe/anti-semite. Who wins public attention in the pity contest?

In America in 2015?

The homosexual.

Hasidim are making it real hard for regular Jews to keep any level of pity in the uniformed American populace. Even when the right starts talking about "a friend to Israel" like 3/4ths of their audience gets really uncomfortable because this is their view of what modern day Israel is like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s&t=6s

And unfortunately for Israel and the region they're partly right, but of course the dollars should be replaced with a map of the region.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Oh yeah I forgot about that one.

God said "I will save this city if there are ten good men in it" and there weren't so he wasted the place.

You get to enter the prayer bonus round if you have ten good men (aka Jews) to do it. I expect the double bonus at 100 but IDK. Usually when a stray Hebrew wizard asks you "Are you Jewish?!" he wants to do the lemon thing or the jewelry box thing though I think. If you're on the street. If he pokes his head into the office maybe he's looking to meet God's demands for filing petitions.

raton fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Sep 19, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
So many mitvas on this page

Mitzvah here, mitzvah there

Oi, it just rolled over to FOUR. STAR. AFTERLIFE ~~~

Frostwerks posted:

WHAT. IS. HIS. USERNAME.

I like your punctuation fellow goy

unpacked robinhood posted:

Get a good whiff of that baby rear end too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Oberleutnant posted:

I guess its a relic of prehistoric life. Saliva is a very mild coagulant and removal of the foreskin would lessen chances of dangerous infections. But it's not 3000 years ago anymore and we have far superior modern medical practices soo...... we dont really need wizards sucking on baby dicks anymore

Here's a little tip (which you can cut around if you want)

The motivations behind Jewish traditions aren't for health and welfare. They're to distinguish and ghettoize a particular ethnic group so that perceived offenses can be used to motivate military action by the leaders of the sect. The rabbi originally functioned as a social policeman who kept the members of the culture together so the army would be stronger -- he maintains many of these functions today. It's David Koresh with the edges rounded off.

raton fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Sep 20, 2015

• Locked thread