Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I would though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

how would you take advantage of the endless diarrhea?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

They still doing this endless app thing??

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Angry birds app

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Maybe submit an endless application to work there you bum.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
haha classic fat lowtax

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
It's best for the office drones or beat down teachers stumbling in on a Friday night, two or three at a time, to drink the repetition of life away.

feeble picking at fried meat, another too-sweet drink bright of color and clever of name. more complaints about the same accounts unfilled, the same boss, the same student or class period, the same words prefacing the tirade from last week.

A moment's respite before the reluctant reach for the electronic pad to pay the bill, another transaction now devoid of human interaction, before the slow, uncertain walk to the car to drive home and fulfill the rote duties of family

TGIF

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I can feel my heart beat with my eyeballs after I eat at TGI Fridays.

It's good and all I just don't know why I gotta give the cooks the business every time. How about some more sodium over here assholes?

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

ElectricSheep posted:

I am a terrible poster

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Whoa! Thought PAWG threads were banned in GBS! :fap:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you're loving cracking me up hardcore tonight Friginator

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i like to cook up clarified butter and cream cheese in a spoon and IV it in my jugular

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
their endless apps are bullshit because they purposefully wait forever to bring you more because of the whole "It takes your body 20 minutes to realize it's full" so you end up overpaying vastly because by the time they bring you the second lovely plate of $5 food you paid $20 to have unlimited amounts of you are already feeling full and won't even want a third plate.

If you had endless appetizer money you should instead go to a cheap chinese food buffet where you could slam as much food as you wanted in that 20 minute window

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

There was a homeless guy on SA once that said that he used to really like the Subway sandwiches stamp cards or something. I think he was one of those crust 'punk' homeless dudes though that did it on purpose for kicks, he was also a vegan or somethin

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ha ha, it is like they described a pizza to an alien that barely speaks english and set him loose on a supermarket.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
also no fat person has that much foliage on their burgers

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

could

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Or do a 7000 meter set in a lap pool and clean those fuckers out.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Those are clearly NOT apps.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Classic pizza toppings: Raw slices of tomato and yellow bell pepper, and kielbasa.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'm abhorred

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

For 10 bucks I could buy 48 mozzie sticks at the store - could I eat more than that at TGI Fridays? Maybe.... maybe.

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
I think that the food at TGIFridays does not taste good. I also agree with what that one poster said about overly sweet drinks. Sometimes they have good coupons though.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hot Jam posted:

I think that the food at TGIFridays does not taste good. I also agree with what that one poster said about overly sweet drinks. Sometimes they have good coupons though.

you cant eat coupons idiot

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Enfield posted:

you cant eat coupons idiot

you're not the boss of eating

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

a real jerk posted:

i have news for you pal

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a real jerk posted:

Let's see you eat some coupons then. :smugbert:

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Enfield posted:

i have news for you pal

is it the good news?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Let's see you eat some coupons then. :smugbert:

it's your idea you do it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a real jerk posted:

it's your idea you do it

OK. Which sauce should I use though? Peppercorn ranch or oyster sauce? Or should I try to consult the boss of eating? :shrug:

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
They probably wouldn't let a stinky homeless man in. :smith:

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

OK. Which sauce should I use though? Peppercorn ranch or oyster sauce? Or should I try to consult the boss of eating? :shrug:

oyster sauce is much thinner and most of it would run off of the coupon, ranch more of the sauce will stick to the coupon so the taste would be diluted more. Especially if it's one of those thick glossy ones with a lot of ink.

If you are talking about soaking them then oyster sauce may be a better choice as it's a little more potent than ranch, but depending on the coupon you might end up with a bowl of concentrated ink.

I really need more details on the type of coupon.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fat Shat Sings posted:

oyster sauce is much thinner and most of it would run off of the coupon, ranch more of the sauce will stick to the coupon so the taste would be diluted more. Especially if it's one of those thick glossy ones with a lot of ink.

If you are talking about soaking them then oyster sauce may be a better choice as it's a little more potent than ranch, but depending on the coupon you might end up with a bowl of concentrated ink.

I really need more details on the type of coupon.

Thanks boss of eating. :munch:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

who has so little dignity they'd agree to this picture

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

who has so little dignity they'd agree to this picture
Hey, four bucks is four bucks.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

but like buffets exist already and they have salads and poo poo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hey, four bucks is four bucks.

hey are you available 2night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Iron Prince posted:

hey are you available 2night
nah i'm gonna be too busy making 1.57 and a stick of gum if u know what i mean ;)

• Locked thread