Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Standard ESPN 1 PPR 12 teams.
Our rosters are unusual in that one of the RB slots is instead a second FLEX (RB/WR/TE) slot.

pre:
SLOT	PLAYER, TEAM 			POS
QB	Eli Manning, NYG 		QB
RB	Latavius Murray, Oak 		RB 
WR	Odell Beckham Jr., NYG 		WR 
WR	Julian Edelman, NE 		WR	
TE	Vernon Davis, SF 		TE 
FLEX	Jarvis Landry, Mia 		WR 
FLEX	Anquan Boldin, SF 		WR 
D/ST	Titans D/ST 			D/ST	
K	Phil Dawson, SF 		K 
Bench	Le'Veon Bell, Pit 		RB  SSPD	
Bench	Andre Ellington, Ari 		RB  D 
Bench	Dwayne Allen, Ind 		TE 
Bench	Doug Baldwin, Sea 		WR 
Bench	Brian Quick, StL 		WR 
Bench	Fred Jackson, Sea 		RB 
Bench	Marcus Mariota, Ten 		QB 
Does this seem reasonable? My main issues are with Ellington's Doutful status, and with my FLEX picks. Landry & Boldin over any of Allen, Baldwin, Quick, or FJax, right?

I'm also starting Vernon Davis over Dwayne Allen, just on the basis of Vernon looking decent on Monday night, getting looks and catching most of the ones that were catchable (with one bad drop early), but I could be convinced otherwise.

I just grabbed Mariota off waivers. Everything will be a lot better when Bell is off his suspension and Ellington is healthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Tell me I'm making the right decision in starting Tannehill over Peyton tonight.

Peyton has the higher ceiling, Tanny has the higher floor. If you feel you're already behind on your matchup this week, maybe go Peyton and hope he snaps back to form; if you feel you're ahead, maybe go Tanny and be happy with like 14 points.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Epi Lepi posted:

How do we feel about Frank Gore this week? He's my RB2 in a .5 PPR league and I'm concerned especially since he doesn't play till Monday night. My only other options are TJ Yeldon or scraping the wire for someone like Karlos Williams so it probably doesn't matter.

This is a clear don't sit your studs situation. Yes, it's a tough matchup, but it's not like Yeldon's matchup is that much better.

e. And if you (already, based on one game) think Gore is going to be a bust, trade him before he's confirmed a bust and get an RB2 you are willing to start every week.

• Locked thread