Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So as a Bell owner i need a week 2 temp starter, I also have Arian Foster on the bench and Alfred Blue, but he's a bum and i dropped him for CJ2K.

Should i stick with CJ2k as my RB2 or go with someone else on the wire. Available are Dunbar, Cunningham, Powell, Mccluster, and Blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Sorry, should've included it's .5 PPR, which should probably favor Dunbar more? Not sure how many if any targets CJ2k would even get.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

Need to pick 2 - standard scoring:

Stevie Johnson @ CIN
Andre Johnson vs NYJ
Eifert vs SD

Thinking S. Johnson and Eifert here.

Also, in a different league pick 1:
Stevie Johnson vs NYJ
Maclin vs DEN
John Brown @ CHI
Vincent Jackson @ NO

Leaning Maclin because I feel like he is the best WR out of all of them, but they all have decent opportunities this week.

Stevie and Eifert is good.

For the 2nd for some insane reason i keep thinking John Brown is about to have a 2 TD game. Am i insane?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

ShaneB posted:

1 PPR: Randle, Martin, Gio.

Leaning Randle right now until I see Martin/Bucs do anything. Not sure Gio will see the garbage time work he did last game, either.

I'd go with Gio, he may be behind Jeremy Hill, but he sees enough touches in 1 PPR that he's a perfectly serviceable RB.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Help me here, i have a pack of not great, but also not bad RB's that i can't decide on.

1 PPR 2 WR 2 RB 1 WRT

Chris Ivory @IND
Danny Woodhead @CIN
TJ Yeldon vs. MIA
Tevin Coleman @NYG
Dion Lewis @BUF

Currently starting Ivory and Woodhead, but Yeldon and Coleman can both have a good game. I have Brandin Cooks in the Flex and he'll stay there unless there's a compelling argument for someone else, but not likely.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

TheManWithNoName posted:

Standard no PPR. Need to pick a WR2.

R. Cobb vs SEA
T. Williams @ PHI
A. Cooper vs BAL

Don't sit your studs I know, but with a tough matchup and lingering injury would I be crazy to play Williams here?

Even if it's a tough matchup, it'd be crazy to start Williams over Cobb.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Heisenator posted:

I have:

Cobb vs SEA
Hopkins @Car
Evans @NO
Stevie Johnson @CIN

And Crosby as my K vs SEA + SEA DST at GB

The straight choice is to pick Cobb and Hopkins as starters, but Am I sabotaging myself by also having a conflict with my defense against Cobb and Crosby?

The other option is to start Evans over Cobb, with the recent update that his hamstring is 100%, with a juicier matchup against NO instead of Cobb being covered by Richard Sherman. But then the risk is he may end up being a decoy as the first week back from injury, and Winston's ability dampening his performance.

Or there's always Stevie.

Any advice is appreciated.

What is your roster set up that you can't start all 3? I mean if you can only start 2 of them at a given time, i feel like having Cobb, Hopkins, and Evans is wasting one away.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Heisenator posted:

I also have Forsett, Deangelo Williams, and Ameer Abdullah in 0.5ppr. Should I replace one of them with Evans given the uncertainty of his role this week and The Buccs in general?

I'd start Evans over Williams in a half PPR league even with him at least than 100%, provided he plays of course. I'm highly suspect on Williams even coming anywhere near what he did last week even against the 9ers.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Doltos posted:

1 PPR choose Three

Cobb vs Seattle
Cooper vs Baltimore
Landry @ Jacksonville
Brandon Coleman @ Tampa Bay
Cole Beasley @ Philadelphia

I'm really thinking about benching Cooper for Coleman and obviously starting Cobb/Landry.

Cobb, Landry, and Cooper with Carr playing.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Who would you guys start at Flex in a .5 PPR and 20 yards per return yard?

Tyler Lockett @GB
Allen Robinson vs. MIA
Cole Beasley @PHI
Lance Dunbar @PHI

Can't make up my mind.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

manwithoutskin posted:

WR3 1 PPR

Eric Decker @Ind
Sammy Watkins @NE
Anquan Boldin @Pitt (FA)
Mike Wallace @Det (FA)

This one has been driving me bonkers. I'm starting Decker ATM but I feel like this is a toss up. Anyone have any opinions on to why I'm wrong?

I'd go with Decker, Vontae is probably gonna be on Marshall and the Jets very well may be playing from behind, so Decker is a good play in 1 PPR.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With Alshon Jeffrey looking like he's not playing this week and Ivory not at 100% and playing on monday, I have to shuffle around my game day roster.

Currently i moved Brandin Cooks to my WR2 spot and Eric Decker into my flex, but i also have Brown on the bench. Who should I start?

Also it's a bit trickier with the Ivory situation, if i leave him there i stand the chance of him not playing on monday and having to go emergency Powell/Empty. Do I slot in Coleman or take a chance on Lewis?

I'm hoping Martellus Bennett picks up an extra 5 points or 15.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Bellmaker posted:

Sankey. CLE's run D was literally the worst last year, and bad last week.

0.5 PPR
Flex: Ivory @IND or Abdullah @MIN

leaning Abdullah, MIN looked like poo poo last week and I don't want to deal with Ivory's questionableness but that Colts run D is so bad...

in PPR I'd defo go with Abdullah, Ivory is lucky to see 1 catch and he's 50/50 to play and that's on a monday. Besides, Abdullah could be a borderline RB1/2.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Chairman Moo posted:

Sunday Morning Tinker Time!
I need a WR2 and flex for standard scoring from these guys:
Devante Adams
Steve Smith
Frank Gore
Terrance Williams
Brandon Marshall

Also Matt Ryan or Carson Palmer?

Steve Smith, Frank Gore, Matt Ryan

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Stupid Dick posted:

Seahawks D/ST
or
Patriots D/ST.
Standard ESPN scoring.

I think the Seahawks are obviously better overall, but I think that's going to be a high scoring game. Patriots D is pretty good though, Buffalo's rushing sucked last week, and it's Tyrod's second game.

Seahawks, Patriots defense allowed Deangelo Williams look like an all pro. Also Tyler Lockett might run another one back.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Lamar Miller or Ameer Abdullah in 1 PPR?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

ZenVulgarity posted:

I can start James Jones over ivory in my flex I guess

Latest reports say Ivory is good to go, even at less than 100%, the matchup against the Colts is really good.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Doltos posted:

I decided to start Brandon Coleman over Amari Cooper in 1 PPR last second and I'm sure this will bite me in the rear end

did it hurt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I've already won my matchup this week unless Luck magically goes for 80+ but I still need to decide between the following as their is a $30 prize for each top score of the week and 300 for year.

Brandon Marshall
or
Andre Johnson

Who is going to get me more points tonight in 1 PPR.

I'm leaning Marshall as I'm guessing NYJ will be down early and often and Andre is going up against Revis.

Hilton is playing tonight as currently reported so Revis will be on him. Also Brandon Marshall's matchup isn't much better as he'll have Vontae Davis on him.

Andre looked pretty gassed last week, but he has the better 1on1 matchup. Not really sure who you should go with, but i'm slightly leaning Marshall still.

• Locked thread