Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
0.5 PPR league, need a flex and TE

Golden Tate or Rueben Randle - Got Tate locked in now, but the Giants match-up looks very tempting.

Ladarius Green or Eric Ebron - Favoring Green right now, but I'm bad at making obvious decisions.

Side note, anyone else considering hopping on the Mariota bus this week? My current QB is Russell Wilson, but now I'm thinking about just saying "gently caress it" and seeing how this all pans out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
0.5 ppr, need an RB2

Alfred Blue @ Car or Karlos Williams vs NE? I grabbed Williams off the waivers when Shady missed practice, but now it looks more likely that he'll play after all. Meanwhile, I really don't want to have to rely on Blue if I can help it. Hell I've even considered starting Roy Helu this week (especially since my opponent played CJA so I feel I might have a little bit of wriggle room). Williams is the more talented back, but Blue will get at least a small bit of touches (and I have no loving idea how Helu's going to be used). No clue what to do here.

• Locked thread