Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Ty1990 posted:

Any opinions on this?

I'd go with Woodhead, as I think the matchup is easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
I need help picking a second WR and a Flex for my PPR league, and have the following options:

WRs
DeAndre Hopkins (WR1)
Golden Tate (WR2)
Larry Fitzgerald (Flex)
Amari Cooper
Steve Smith Sr
Pierre Garcon
Stevie Johnson

RB
Isaiah Crowell

My main problem I guess is too many WR options; at this point, I can't seem to tell who should be slotted into the WR2 position and Flex? Or should I just go by like the Boris Chen tier rankings?

Additionally, I've got the following to choose for DSTs this week. I've got the Vikings slotted in currently, but probably need to switch them out.

Any recommendations much appreciated...

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

RVProfootballer posted:

Ivory and Hyde easy, Morris is up against St. Louis

Completely agree with these guys; wish I had gotten Hyde :smith:.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Skull Knight posted:

I need help picking a second WR and a Flex for my PPR league, and have the following options:

WRs
DeAndre Hopkins (WR1)
Golden Tate (WR2)
Larry Fitzgerald (Flex)
Amari Cooper
Steve Smith Sr
Pierre Garcon
Stevie Johnson

RB
Isaiah Crowell

My main problem I guess is too many WR options; at this point, I can't seem to tell who should be slotted into the WR2 position and Flex? Or should I just go by like the Boris Chen tier rankings?

Additionally, I've got the following to choose for DSTs this week. I've got the Vikings slotted in currently, but probably need to switch them out.

Any recommendations much appreciated...

Anyone have any opinions here? And why are the Cardinals rated so high on DSTs this week on the tier charts say, vs. the Titans?

Skull Knight fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 17, 2015

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Gearman posted:

I'd go with either the Colts or Saints for D/ST. The Browns might also be a sneaky pick, unless you think Mariota is the real deal and can deliver another 4TD performance (Vegas doesn't). I'd go with any of those three TBH.

Your WR/RB/Flex seem fine. I'm high on Stevie Johnson, and I'd probably slot him in over Larry Fitz, but Larry Fitz is ranked a bit higher by the majority, so I wouldn't stress too much about playing him there.

Much appreciated, thanks. Gonna drop in the Colts..

• Locked thread