Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I like Golden Tate with a limited Calvin in any ppr format. More reliable than decante Adams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

MrSargent posted:

Where are you hearing that Calvin is limited? I haven't seen that news anywhere.

Hm, unsure. I get most of my news on the radio. Maybe e just didn't have a good week one.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Jose Valasquez posted:

Bump from the end of the last page...

PPR. I need 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a Flex

This is how I've currently got things set up:
RB: Matt Forte vs Ari
RB: Latavius Murray vs Bal
WR: ODB vs Atl
WR: Brandin Cooks vs TB
Flex: Darren Sproles vs Dal

Bench
Stevie Johnson @ Cin
Steve Smith @ Oak
Roddy White @ NYG

No clue what to do about my Flex really

I would put Stevie Johnson in your flex. I think he is going to continue owning in PPR formats. He might even surpass Cooks as your WR2.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

1 PPR, need to fill one Flex spot.

Joique Bell @MIN
Amari Cooper vs BAL
Kendall Wright @CLE
Donte Moncrief vs NYJ
Benny Cunningham @WAS

Those are rough options. I'd say Cooper just because it's possible he'll blow up. The rest are unlikely to do much of anything.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Swarmin Swedes posted:

Pick 4 in a .5 PPR league

Chris Johnson @ Chi
Stevie Johnson @ Cin
Brandon Coleman @ Bucs
Sankey @ Cleveland
Garçon vs Stl
Hilton vs NYJ

Leaning the johnsons, sankey, and Coleman. Does that sound reasonable? (I also have cooks starting if that changes anything)

Chris Johnson, Stevie Johnson, Bishop Sankey, T.Y. Hilton.

My only reservation is T.Y. Hilton listed questionable for the Monday night game, potentially leaving you in the lurch.

Jagwires posted:

Standard scoring league

Need 2 RBs from this poo poo pile:

Rashad Jennings
Tevin Coleman
CJ Spiller
Tre Mason
Ronnie Hillman

Currently have Jennings and Coleman in.

I agree with Colemanand Jennings. Next up would be Tre Mason.

• Locked thread