Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I know a girl who is hot as gently caress but manages to sabotage every date she has because the guy isn't "quite right".

Its pretty lol.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i like spraying white syrupy ropes of crotch honey into the aether

Cobra-Commander
Jun 15, 2015

Gaunab posted:

Do you know someone who is attractive but can't get a date because I don't. Can't think of a single person who fits that description.

Kanye West, I sent a picture of my dick to that bitch, it was small.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Cobra-Commander posted:

Kanye West, I sent a picture of my dick to that bitch, it was small.

He's stupid as gently caress though, so don't feel bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Gaunab posted:

some would say you're good at dating because you've been in a relationship for 6 years

Nah, dating skills are way different (and harder) than the long term relationship stuff.

If you reach the point where you can go poop while your SO is showering* then you basically hit easy mode. Just don't act like an rear end and you can marry that person no big deal.

*Sidenote: this was a major contentious debate among goons in one of the A/T threads but I forget which.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

computer parts posted:

Nah, dating skills are way different (and harder) than the long term relationship stuff.

If you reach the point where you can go poop while your SO is showering* then you basically hit easy mode. Just don't act like an rear end and you can marry that person no big deal.

*Sidenote: this was a major contentious debate among goons in one of the A/T threads but I forget which.

lol if you dont go into the shower while shes showering and take a showershit and stomp it down the drain while not breaking eye contact

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What's with adults not being able to hold a poo poo in for 10 minutes ? Unless she's in the shower for half an hour, but even then

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
a girl tried to pull the "im so comfortable i can take a poo poo with you in the room" move while i was brushing my teeth. she was clearly in over her head cuz i didnt give a gently caress until i smelled it and then i just left the room

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

Gaunab posted:

Lesbians are once again more interesting than straight people.

sexual politics in the lgbt community are pretty weird and hosed up in general. you see a similar thing with trans women, where the pre-op/non-op ones get lots of interest even if they're not particularly attractive. meanwhile postop trans women have a hard time finding relationships even if they're hot, since most people are still put off by the idea that they used to have a dick, and the majority of the tranny chasers aren't interested anymore once you've had surgery

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lol if u dont live in a house or apartment with more than one toilet

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Yeah there's a lot of weird stuff like that with lesbians in general. There's sort of this pressure when you come out of the closet to be really "out" and in your face about everything so girls are often attracted to really stereotypical lesbians as opposed to just normal looking girls who happen to be gay because it makes a statement to mom and dad. It also gets sort of complicated when you draft in the ideas that most women, even gay women, have been raised around very traditional gender roles so they see "normal" women as rivals and tend to fall into the trap of thinking that all lesbian relationships have to have one woman who's the "guy". It's getting better though. More people are coming out of the closet in supportive environments earlier in life (my parents don't care that I'm dating a woman for instance) and the stereotypical lesbians you see in the public space these days are girls like Hannah Hart and Miley Cyrus who tend to just look like your average 20 something lady and not like a cartoonish bull dyke parody.

It's oddly reversed with guys as well. All of the super hot but ultra queer gay guys I know have trouble staying in any kind of relationship for more than ten seconds and all the average looking bro-gay ones are always dating. I think with that it's because a lot of guys come out of the closet and aren't super comfortable in their sexuality and so they actually want a guy the Starbucks barista will mistake for their brother.

Huh. This is interesting enough I'd read a book on it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

dogstile posted:

I know a girl who is hot as gently caress but manages to sabotage every date she has because the guy isn't "quite right".

Its pretty lol.

The punchline is the day she gets desperate in her late 20s-early 40s and starts working on lowering her standards and realizing with horror all the doors that are already closed to her. Not that like she can't land some millionaire stud after that point, but y'know that she wasted opportunities with several already and there's a very real possibility she could lose all together.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

The punchline is the day she gets desperate in her late 20s-early 40s and starts working on lowering her standards and realizing with horror all the doors that are already closed to her. Not that like she can't land some millionaire stud after that point, but y'know that she wasted opportunities with several already and there's a very real possibility she could lose all together.

A woman colleague received this from a friend and sent this to a bunch of us.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gfxjAaZg0

Totally accurate.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Helical Nightmares posted:

Totally accurate.

i knew what this was before i even clicked the link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Helical Nightmares posted:

Totally accurate.

it just goes on and on and on

• Locked thread