Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I had to share a train today with some SJW liberal with a tattoo and bad hair. Xe was talking about some issue xe had at work, some micro-oppression, and that really put me in a bad mood. Thankfully I left before he could tell me what xis preferred pronouns were. About to crack open an ice cold hard root beer, play some Splatoon, and chill with my hellthread bros. Who's with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hahah wiiu is for nerds

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
maybe this guy should take a page outta my book and jack off more!!!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i don't remember giving out my facebook photos

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
another thread where i can bitch and moan about the "sjw" "menace"?? AWESOME!!!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Lol, you take the train. Nice going you poor sack of poo poo.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

circ dick soleil posted:

I had to share a train today with some SJW liberal with a tattoo and bad hair. Xe was talking about some issue xe had at work, some micro-oppression, and that really put me in a bad mood. Thankfully I left before he could tell me what xis preferred pronouns were. About to crack open an ice cold hard root beer, play some Splatoon, and chill with my hellthread bros. Who's with me?

Dude did you see what happened on Twitter smfh

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I don't see how you came to the conclusion you stated in the thread topic title.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hard root beer? Shameful.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
If you think humans as a species are hosed then just wait until the gays and the genders are no longer oppressed enough for the SJWs to try to normalize their life styles

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
whats SJW stand for

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Fffffffuck I hate essjews!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

thought this thread was gonna be about the skyrocketing carbon emissions levels

lol sjw bullshit :jerkbag:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Had Hitler succeeded, everything would be different OP.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Sokrateez posted:

thought this thread was gonna be about the skyrocketing carbon emissions levels

lol sjw bullshit :jerkbag:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:argh: SJWS! :argh:

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
maybe you shouldnt be so poor as to have to take the train. i never encounter any "SJW" while traveling with my chauffeur :shrug:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
well we're great apes and great apes are all pretty big dumb idiots so yea we hosed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
it appears the sjws have achieved the impossible. they managed to be so mind mindbogglingly bad and garnered so many negative reactions towards them its now apparently uncool to make fun of them - not because they dont deserve it, but because its too popular to do so. thus their future is secured.

loving genius of them

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
I suffered terrifying microagression today when the barrista used skim instead of soy milk in my latte

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

circ dick soleil posted:

sounds like that sjw micro-oppressed you with their lovely complaining

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we're about to have us a macro-aggression

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If a car doesn't wait their turn at a 4 way stop, what order of magnitude of aggression is that?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

it appears the sjws have achieved the impossible. they managed to be so mind mindbogglingly bad and garnered so many negative reactions towards them its now apparently uncool to make fun of them - not because they dont deserve it, but because its too popular to do so. thus their future is secured.

loving genius of them

Its still cool to make fun of them its just that some people use "making fun of them" as a cover for earnest whining about them. Also Metal Gear Solid V is bad because of the mandatory pay-to-win PVP, not because of the male gaze incarnate sniper with big boobs and no clothes or dialogue because reasons

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
we have a special phrase to describe the death of someone who choked themselves to death in the process of masturbation. not the hallmark of a healthy species.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

OP, you should make yourself a warm cup of tea, watch some Stephen Universe and have a good cry. Identity politics are the most important thing facing society today, you know.

Environment? Growing class divide? Diminishing global resources? None of this matters in the face of using PROPER PRONOUNS.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

a bay posted:

Also Metal Gear Solid V is bad because of the mandatory pay-to-win PVP

lol if you believe this

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

PromethiumX posted:

whats SJW stand for

If you even have to ask you're one of them.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ground floor

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
wait this guy was like a mercenary or something? did u atually get him to open up about what getting paid to kill ppl is like or did u just discuss fag poo poo?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you're one of the bad ones, op

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

HELLTHREAD LIVES

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a real jerk posted:

HELLTHREAD LIVES