Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Nonviolent J fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Sep 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I wonder if the ones in his nose help him breathe better.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i want to stick my dick in that hole

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
it's the dental dam

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Do you think food falls out of his mouth when he eats? He should get gauges with a transparent window.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

holy hell that guy could get his face gangraped by a bunch of microdicked midgets

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
naw it's the selfie stick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Applewhite posted:

Sometimes claritin just isn't enough

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
congrats on that guy on becoming a mutilated freak by his own hand

he aint gonna be employed ever

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Excelzior posted:

holy hell that guy could get his face gangraped by a bunch of microdicked midgets

Yes this was my first thought as well.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

It would be really funny if he survived being shot through the face like 5 times and the Dr was like "Hey bro we ain't got enough skin or whatever to make your face look not entirely hosed up but I do have these rings" and he was all like "Hell yeah I want to be Black Sonic lets do it my homie" and they all had a great sense of humor about the dire situation he was in. :)

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i wonder if he ever found happiness when he could finally suck three cocks at once

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

That Robot posted:

congrats on that guy on becoming a mutilated freak by his own hand

he aint gonna be employed ever

i would be a lot more concerned with the biology of his mouth and his ability to eat and drink being hampered if not somewhat ruined by the giant loving holes and constant air and poo poo coming in

imagine if you threw a pile of dog poo poo right at his face and he closed his mouth but then it went in through 6 of the holes anyway

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I too am brand new to the internet and as such I have never ever seen that picture before in my entire life and have many important questions and opinions re: how he eats. I will now share them with you, I believe you may find some of them very insightful

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

anyone got some good pics of dogs using computers?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

meme?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

is this an auto-sounder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU