Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
well.... are you ??? football is on up to 4 days a week now if you like NCAA and NFL. so, I ask again, are you ready for some motherfuckin' FOOTBALL ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Nah

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress YES can't wait for Stanford game tonight!!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Obama is a Nazi

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

watching jim harbaugh coach michigan is the most football thing ever

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

why not?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

college football is lame and not violent enough

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Never much cared for sports, i realize i am in the minority though.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

plus those bands sound like poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
college football is largely pretty bad but NFL owns. still though if im bored on saturday it's nice to be able to watch some people loving each other up and throwing tight laszer passes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

fyodor posted:

watching jim harbaugh coach michigan is the most football thing ever

gently caress him I hate him now for going back to NCAA and not going back to Stanford. Shaw is a good coach and I like him but nothing will ever match the magic of those Harbaugh/Luck years

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nooner posted:

gently caress him I hate him now for going back to NCAA and not going back to Stanford. Shaw is a good coach and I like him but nothing will ever match the magic of those Harbaugh/Luck years

Harbaugh grew up in a Michigan house. Can't blame him for going there he always wanted to be head coach of Michigan and said as much years ago.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

thathonkey posted:

well.... are you ??? football is on up to 4 days a week now if you like NCAA and NFL. so, I ask again, are you ready for some motherfuckin' FOOTBALL ???

Only days it isn't on is Tuesday and Wednesday dumby. There are usually a few college games on Fridays. FSU and BC played a snoozer last night.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Harbaugh is a garbage coach and Michigan is a garbage team so they are a perfect match

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Only days it isn't on is Tuesday and Wednesday dumby. There are usually a few college games on Fridays. FSU and BC played a snoozer last night.

oh i thought they only had FCS on friday so i didnt mention it because why would anybody want to watch non-FBS NCAA football

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

fyodor posted:

Harbaugh grew up in a Michigan house. Can't blame him for going there he always wanted to be head coach of Michigan and said as much years ago.

B-b-b-bbbbut but my favorite teeeeeaaaaaaammmmmm :qq::qq::qq:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
http://www.theonion.com/article/new-lsu-stadium-shuttle-transports-tigers-fans-bac-51345

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
How do you guys feel about CFL? I appreciate it but at the same time when I'm watching it I think I understand how a heroin addict feels getting the methadone shot

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Isn't LSU on the verge of bankruptcy?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Isn't LSU on the verge of bankruptcy?

Lol just .... Just lol is you care about LSU.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
https://youtu.be/8GKmkD1pUG0

Click this link of you want to see the best football moment of our generation

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/04/lsu_academic_bankruptcy.html

LOL

SEC SUPERIORITY.

Anyways can't wait to watch my team steam roll St. Mary's School for the Blind this week in another exciting week of out of conference games.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Harbaugh is a garbage coach and Michigan is a garbage team so they are a perfect match

haha look at this buckeye piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dudes who are ready for football on Saturday can't cut the mustard

• Locked thread