Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

ethanol posted:

you must look god drat retarded on your bike when you do 10-20 seconds of MAX POWER lmfao

OP your probably one of those noob b*tches that downshifts all the way going up a hill and looks like a noob f*ggot pedaling a million rpm yet literally travels slower than a small child crawling. noob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

Amnomia posted:

OP your probably one of those noob b*tches that downshifts all the way going up a hill and looks like a noob f*ggot pedaling a million rpm yet literally travels slower than a small child crawling. noob

wow. this. [talk-about-owned.gif]

Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

thats not the gif i was thinking about matey but thank u for the support.

Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

your cool, brother.

Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

Matey posted:

no i was calling you that

and yeah, im ballin as gently caress

oh no WTF

Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

ethanol posted:

actually this is true but only because my high gears are completely out of tune and i can't even use the big gear

my advice fix ur bike or get a new one (my advice craigslist XD) get up get up get up on ur FEET going up the hills dont be a noob

and check out "intermittent fasting" more specifically leangains

Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

Matey posted:

bicycles are for children gfg

u are really getting on my last nerve, "matey."

Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

notZaar posted:

Ha-ha yeah what an idiot for exploiting mechanical advantage. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my fixie, I'm late for a crying party.

ur too weak if u sit down going up hills. u must learn to harness the power of ur gastrocnemius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnomia
Jun 12, 2003

while it is true (and i concur), "squats" may be sufficient to procure a gastrocnemius of acceptable proportions, consider this: how about.

it is only with a bicycle's full range of motion can one's soleus truly reach the magnitude necessary to attract a woman of only the finest caliber. QED

ps if ur bike breaks down climbing hills may i suggest upgrading from ur $99 huffy k-mart special lmao (my advice craigslist XD)

• Locked thread