Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Exercise will not not help you lose fat only dieting can do that sorry I know it's tough.

Get a food journal such as MyFitnessPal and go on a calorie deficit. Reasonable expectations are 0.5-1 lb of fat mass loss per week. After you reach you target weight you can go back to maintaining and eating your hunger away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Amnomia posted:

OP your probably one of those noob b*tches that downshifts all the way going up a hill and looks like a noob f*ggot pedaling a million rpm yet literally travels slower than a small child crawling. noob

Ha-ha yeah what an idiot for exploiting mechanical advantage. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my fixie, I'm late for a crying party.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
When I want to get strong, I go to the gym and squat. I'm not going to overtorque my sprockets again doing stupid poo poo like climbing hills in high gear.

• Locked thread