Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

grenades are ineffective, so the smaller one would be better because it would annoy you less carrying it

listen up boys, general THE DOG HOUSE is about to tell us why grenades are retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sunshine Mix posted:

If we're going by aesthetics the Italians managed to be royal cock-ups

thats surprising considering all of the great victories and generals that have come from italy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Vladimir Putin posted:

Could they have at least painted the drat thing green to help with camouflage? I feel sorry for whoever has to carry that red thing with shiny bits of metal.

i think id rather have the loving impact explosives painted bright red, preferably also with some reflective tape and way the hell away from me

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im going to hit you with a ladder

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im concerned about that dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Frostwerks posted:

ive heard of navies using concussion grenades as point defense against underwater threats, ie frogmans, and poo poo. does the denser medium make that equation differ in any way?

underwater explosions are actually more dangerous because of how the blast waves travel

• Locked thread