Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
I realized the other day despite there being a number of good video games about ninjas, movies about ninjas are almost universally terrible. please tell me about some good watchable ninja movies that don't feature a weird looking white guy with a bad mustache. I have seen Ninja with Scott Adkins which was pretty cool and I have Revenge of the Ninja queued up because Cannon Films almost never disappoints. If anyone is aware of a Godfrey Ho ninja movie that has a B-plot that isn't snooze worthy I'd love to hear about that too

in exchange for this service I will tell you a story about the only ninjutsu practitioner I ever met: I went for a massage once and my usual therapist was out sick so instead of rescheduling I said whoever's available is fine. he ended up being a big fat white guy with a goatee who talked my ear off about being a black belt in ninjutsu throughout my entire massage after finding out that I fence

I did not leave him a very good tip because his ninjutsu was extremely weak as I could hear him talking during the entire god drat massage and his girth made him very visible

please share your ninja movie opinions and fellow experiences with people who claim to know ninjutsu. ty in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5WBSgJaVRc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

dicku sucku

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

american ninja

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
dunno if this counts, but fearless was a pretty badass ninja kung fu movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0446059/

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kill bill

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Miami Connection 1987: Cocaine, ninjas, motorcycles, guns, Miami, etc. This was a synergy of the film industry in the 80s, truly the sum of the whole of its parts.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Boko Haram posted:

Miami Connection 1987: Cocaine, ninjas, motorcycles, guns, Miami, etc. This was a synergy of the film industry in the 80s, truly the sum of the whole of its parts.

I said no weird looking white guys with mustaches

that said miami connection is pretty top tier ninja schlock, everyone should see it

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

if someone had told me sooner that this was actually die hard for kids featuring hulk hogan as john mcclane I'dve been in a way bigger hurry to go see it

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Shinobi is legit the best ninja movie ever. Rival ninja clans at war to decide which clan's village will be allowed to continue to exist under the emperor iirc.

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

pretty soft girl posted:

I went for a massage once and my usual therapist was out sick so instead of rescheduling I said whoever's available is fine. he ended up being a big fat white guy with a goatee who talked my ear off about being a black belt in ninjutsu throughout my entire massage after finding out that I fence

I did not leave him a very good tip because his ninjutsu was extremely weak as I could hear him talking during the entire god drat massage and his girth made him very visible

I'm not able to find it at moment with no search function, but there was a goon last year around Oct/Nov who made a long rear end post about a Turkish massage (or it was done by guy from Turkey) that he'd just had done. He was rather traumatized, the poor fella. And I reckon your ordeal pales in comparison. So, stop your grizzling about that, it really could've been much, much worse. :D 

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Pawn 17 posted:

Shinobi is legit the best ninja movie ever. Rival ninja clans at war to decide which clan's village will be allowed to continue to exist under the emperor iirc.

This looks pretty awesome I'll check it out

This looks even worse than kung fury based on the title alone

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
Oh, I'm not sure if that's actually a movie. It's just the first thing I thought of, so posted it.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
beverly hills ninja

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Came to post this.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ninja scroll

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Ninja 3 The Domination has a rad opening scene and then it gets weird and cool

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Reported for posting anime

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Duel to the Death has some good ninja poo poo in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lq6Y5WOt14

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Ninja Hunter also has some good ninja poo poo in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-9SevjkOhQ

ninjas are the bad guys in both but they do lots of cool ninja stuff in both!!
and the full movies being on youtube isn't too shabby either

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
gi samurai is a good one, watch ninjas from feudal Japan take down American made Korean War surplus helicopter

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Ninja the Final Duel is another one that's way ninja and totally on youtube for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49xAYcZtBwc
it's also endorsed by the WU TANG CLAN and they ain't nothin to gently caress with

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if you're in a 90s nostalgia mood Leslie Neilson is really loving good in Surf Ninjas and that movie is about as 90s as it gets

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Ninja Turtles, the first one.

Also uh I think it was called 5 Element Ninjas, or maybe 5 Color Ninjas, it is a Shaw Bros one and it was cool.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Ninja 3 The Domination has a rad opening scene and then it gets weird and cool

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
La Blue Girl. Sexy ninjas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Light Gun Man posted:

Ninja Turtles, the first one.

Also uh I think it was called 5 Element Ninjas, or maybe 5 Color Ninjas, it is a Shaw Bros one and it was cool.

the Shaw Bros is pretty much guaranteed to be primo poo poo
then after they faded, Golden Harvest was top dog for like 2 decades and their poo poo is def. primo

• Locked thread