Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Seriously, I see people bragging about how they are failing school, cannot handle money, think their unskilled labor job is too hard, can't do basic math or understand grade 11 science all the time.

I don't understand why someone would do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Are you expecting a serious response?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Are you expecting a serious response?

yeah

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
because you touch yourself at night

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Servile is the height of style.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

because you touch yourself at night

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It's called "coming to terms with reality"

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

im gay

e: and sad

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress school they ain't tryin' to educate me

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's trolling for sympathy, similar concept to fishing for complements.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Methanar posted:

Seriously, I see people bragging about how they are failing school, cannot handle money, think their unskilled labor job is too hard, can't do basic math or understand grade 11 science all the time.

Because it's much, much easier than the alternative.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
As a fat goony neckbearded manchild I would like to point out that honesty is always the best policy. Second if I say "I am cool and successful and handsome" I run the risk of somebody doxxing me and proving that I am not in fact cool, successful, or handsome.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Methanar posted:

same reason that youre bragging that you dont understand this

people on the internet are loving retarded, op included

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
people who spend all day postin on the internet are losers with no self confidence who would have thunk it op

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Actually I'm p good at math

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

notZaar posted:

i thought it was more a way for them to come to come to grips with their failures by giving voice to them in a public forum, thus taking those failures out of the terrifying realm of the abstract and into the more manageable realm of the concrete, but in a way that won't lead to IRL social consequences

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Cnut the Great posted:

i thought it was more a way for them to come to come to grips with their failures by giving voice to them in a public forum, thus taking those failures out of the terrifying realm of the abstract and into the more manageable realm of the concrete, but in a way that won't lead to IRL social consequences

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
but what do i know, i didn't even manage to complete my psych degree before dropping out of school to support my several bastard children by becoming a highway meth whore servicing gay truckers

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Methanar posted:

Because it entitles you to reactionary, idiotic retaliatory behavior

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012

Methanar posted:

because the only thing that makes me forget about how sad my situation is and makes me not wanna kill myself, even if just for a moment, is entering the gbs forum, finding an appropriate thread and typing out these words: im gay

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
People react better to self deprecation than self aggrandizement. Or maybe they don't, I wouldn't know because I'm a big gay baby

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
cuz the first shall the last and the last shall be first op

all negs will be pozzed and all pozzes will be negged

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

notZaar posted:

I prefer fisting for platitudes.

naem
May 29, 2011

I am cool and succesfull an hansomed

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
because no matter how brutally honest you are about your failings on the internet, it is still better than being a moba player.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
OP and I are in a tiniest dick competition

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
lol if you think anyone's gonna read a sentence with that many commas in it

xsuperkidx
Sep 21, 2000

Bread Liar
you should leave the intern alone.

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
I've seen this thread before, OP. You were probably the author of that thread too, OP. Perhaps you're trying to tell us something?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Because the internet is dominated by harpy sadbrained faggots who have nothing better than to be on the internet 24/7, and well what else will a completely broken degenerate post about

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Is the 8ntern that one tv show where donaldd teamp says yiure fired

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Methanar posted:

Nvm this sounds like a pretty lovely show. Is it one one of those ceappy cable networks

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
op, it's because you are hoping to get other people who actually are those things relate to what you are saying so you can troll them or make them look dumb

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
iow, it's a lazy but extremely effective way of trolling

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

how else can we come to terms with ourselves.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
unsucesful people have always been cooler than conventionally successful people

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Idk either op. I guess some ppl only look for the bare necessities.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
fads come and go, but i have a devil and a angel on my shoulder, which represents both the good and the bad. everyone has a devil and a angel as part of theirselves.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
its easier than having self respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Methanar posted:

Last time I told someone that life wasn't actually that hard if you weren't stupid, I got a custom title.

• Locked thread