Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Please keep the Tom Brady ads running or atleast the one that says SEE YOU FAGS ON SUNDAY, TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Did any of the mods pitch you my FORUMS IMMUNITY idea? where for $20 a month you can have immunity from bans/probations of more than 6 hours in any forum you want? I think it would be a great way to help with the sites revenue

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I touched myself in the bunghole while i made this

Would be nice to see a little Tom Brady action in there but still an excellent .gif. 8/10 nooner approved

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I want a SA polo I can wear to work

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lol that owns

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lowtax, have you considered changing registration price from $10 to $10000000? I know it is a lot but hey, only gotta sell 1!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

needs a "real"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

now put a "bitch" over the other meat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Holy poo poo lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

what the gently caress am i reading

Idk some dumbass who takes videogames way to seriously also taking the forums way too seriously I'd say

THANKS FOR WARNING LOWTAX, YOURE THE PAUL REVERE OF OUR FORUMS, SLEEVELESS! :rolleye:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

gently caress da Mods posted:

lowtax u shud do the improvemnts ive offered to u:

@callouts
Like + Dislikes
Pinterest Share optin

I would get a Pinterest account if I had the ability to pin and show off all the sick burns I drop to all my offsite friends

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Rambling Robot posted:

LOL. I know aatrek, but the rest.... i guess it's better not knowing.

Heh nice try, MOD PARACHUTE ACCOUNT SPOTTED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqUUlBwtKNs

• Locked thread