Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Business Gorillas posted:

someone make my sig into one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

SquadronROE posted:

Here are just a few ideas I had to get the ball rolling on making more money for Mr. Low Tax Tonka.

1. Allow users to pay $10 to probate someone for 6 hours, $20 to probate for 24 hours, $50 to ban
2. Let someone change a mod's name for $50
3. Start a Patronum account
4. Ban all users, most will probably rereg
5. Sell premium ad space within users' avatars

I hope this helps you make more money off of this something awful internet forum site.

Also, let plat members pay to change the grenade icon to something else.

Also, maybe lower the price of smilies from $30 to $20. You'll make up the difference in volume. $20 is still considered "disposable", but $30 jumps up into that realm of "meh, too much".

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Accretionist posted:

P.S. SA was popular because it was the cream-of-the-crop of mainstream internet culture (an unfilled niche atm; get back to it or something)

Yeah, there's a sad lack of creativity right now. I used to participate in a lot of photoshop threads, but there are practically none now. Looking through my folder of historical SA images is disheartening :smith:

Even a few years ago, the "cuck gay" element of the time coexisted just fine with the cleverer aspects of GBS. I don't know what happened :iiam: :sigh:

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

kazoosandthings posted:

i would pay :10bux: to have an @somethingawful.com forward to my gmail and i could reply through it hurry up and set it up thx

Holy poo poo, an SA email address? I'd pay :10bux: :10bux:

• Locked thread