Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Played DMC3 for the first time about a year ago and was amazed at how awesome it was. The Nevan in particular was amazing and I'm really sad it didn't come back in 4.

Dante's design has always seemed a little weird to me. Somehow I had never seen anything but young Dante up until I started playing the fourth game, but apparently the older version is "the" Dante as far as the series is concerned? Older Dante has never quite looked right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Tried a bunch of times to beat Virgil 2 with the Nevan before giving up and had a fairly easy time with the Rebellion. Virgil 3 was essentially the opposite, he was impossible for me with the Rebellion, but then I realized he doesn't guard against the bats. The latter was still way harder for me, though.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

So DmC is in the newest humble bundle and a friend shoved it on me, so I've been playing that a little bit. I'm annoyed since the level design is actually pretty nice, but everything else is just insulting. Also, Vergil is the creepiest looking motherfucker and I feel mildly uncomfortable whenever he's on screen.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Would they really bother to make DMC4 Special Edition if they were really going to retire the series immediately after?

Also, they dedicated four lines to a reference to The Biggest Loser. This game has some top-notch writing.

Momomo fucked around with this message at 01:51 on May 25, 2016

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

The Korra game didn't suck, it was just clearly held back by being a budget game. It's decent fun for the amount it costs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

And from what I can tell, it costs over three times as much, since Korra was a $15 game.

edit: darn you for editing before i can see...

• Locked thread