Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Was there something in DmC where dantss attack animation changes slightly the better you get in the game? I thought i remembered something like that but cant remember if it was here or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Rescue mission to save Vergil

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Get real cuhrayzee and bring back sparda too

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Hoping for dmc news at e3

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:suicide:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

You're getting a slot machine what more do you want???

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

RBX posted:

They've put the dmc series on sale so many times and the timing of this last one before E3 is no coincidence. Unless Capcom is that dumb :v:

With all the poo poo from mighty no 9 im not so sure about capcoms complete stupidity

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Yeah i dont know what im trying to say.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

CAPCOOOOOOOM :argh:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What other named characters are there in dantes inferno that havent been used yet?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Does dante age normally? Have they said when he ias born i know the games kinda take place in a pseudo modern day with motorcycles and strippers but theres an awful lot of swords.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Peewi posted:

I'm pretty sure the jungle was magically created by Echidna. Both Nero and Dante are surprised by it and Nero lives in this place.

Hey ya live in a place but you never go see the sites until someone visits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

don't play with my heart, johnny

• Locked thread