Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm trying to decide what "thing" I should take up. I want to be known as that cool, mysterious, goony rear end gently caress who has a "thing" he does.

I'm between being the guy who's always flipping a cool rear end silver coin:

Or the guy who spins a wicked metal top:

Thanks for the advice goons, hail Satan :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

gently caress kids

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

ThePriceIsRight posted:

gently caress kids

its already been done

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

ThePriceIsRight posted:

gently caress kids

The gooniest thing. :coal:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Shag your mom OP, all the cool goons are doing it these days. I mean your mom specifically, not any old mom.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
If you go with coin flipping, I'd recommend always wearing a mysterious London Fog overcoat, no matter what the weather is like.

If you go with metal spinning top then you must always wear a beanie with a propeller on top.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
go bald but hold on to your long hair

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Mad Monk posted:

If you go with coin flipping, I'd recommend always wearing a mysterious London Fog overcoat, no matter what the weather is like.

If you go with metal spinning top then you must always wear a beanie with a propeller on top.

I figured that whichever one I went with I could always just hold a revolver to my head and sigh a lot, like I'm disappointed that it didn't come up Heads for stop spinning with the top facing towards me.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Second the coin flipping, overcoat wearing approach but add glove wearing (leather preferably, color left up to you) to the mix as it would allow you time to look all boss as you either take the gloves off or put them on dramatically.

Man, the pussy you are going to get...whooo!

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I would save you from a burning car or take a bullet for you *drops rose to ground*

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
throw yourselves in slow motion and have doves and poo poo appear

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

how about locking urself in a hot car?

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Carry around a flask filled with anti freeze and just constantly be having a taste.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Don't you already have enough going affectations, OP?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Always be chewing bubble gum and blowing bubbles with it. Never answer a question without starting down the questioner and blowing a bubble first.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
sherlock holmes bubble pipe

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
Post your picture here and whine when GBS photoshops you about DMCA.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Build some sort of preposterous vaping rig with a huge vape juice reservoir and just pull it out and start vaping at every occasion.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Only gently caress people you meet on IRC.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Got any Erlenmeyer flasks?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

I recommend a Scottish accent, OP.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Lunixnerd posted:

Build some sort of preposterous vaping rig with a huge vape juice reservoir and just pull it out and start vaping at every occasion.

Like a big, ol' Ghostbusters style pack!

In Steampunk fashion, of course.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sex w/ men

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

a bowl haircut. I don't know why, but it always melts my heart to see one. but it gets creepy really fast, once your are past 30. keep that in mind!

show me "bowl haircut"

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I can resist everything except posting bad threads.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

These are all fair to good suggestions

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
that top is dope OP maybe take up beyblade

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
become an unfunny sperg lord who finds racism and sexism in literally everything.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Except for the poo poo posts, of course

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Roargasm posted:

that top is dope OP maybe take up beyblade

:hfive: man

Jose Oquendo posted:

become an unfunny sperg lord who finds racism and sexism in literally everything.

I can spin tops and flip coin and rage about the patriarchy at the same time

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
OP you need some fingerless gloves and some kind of dapper hat

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
Have a pocketwatch on a chain and jump at the opportunity to tell someone the time

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
top hat and monocle op (along with the finding racism and sexism in everything ofc)

jfc this hasnt been said already

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
carry a deck of cards, shuffle them elaborately and often

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
learn & master all the ninjutsu hand signs from Naruto, use them before you do stuff like opening doors, popping a beer or unzipping your fly

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Develop carpal tunnel syndrome and wear supportive gloves all the time because your wrists hurt

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
you know what the batmobile looks like right?

spend thousands of dollars dressing up a 92 geo storm to look like it

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
buy a 99' Camry 4cyl and strip out the entire interior except the drivers seat and tell people it's for MPG gains

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

carrion kit posted:

buy a 99' Camry 4cyl and strip out the entire interior except the drivers seat and tell people it's for MPG gains

um yeah this is me and it's an 03 plus i have a sick aftermarket spoiler you stupid gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you could try nodding. i hear that is pretty popular with the gentlemen these days. hell, try shrugging. sure to get a handsome chap to look your way... lots of options, lil sally

• Locked thread