Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
I'm a cool guy, can someone send this cool guy an invite to their city?

since I didn't realize the in-game name I picked was going to be my username too i'm jay#53274

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
There is, but you have to hit level 5 (?) before doing it. It even has the Guild Wars style system I liked where you can either push a button to sell to someone at whatever the highest offer is or buy at the lowest offer; or set your own price and wait for the price to catch up to what you're willing to accept.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Dammit, another game triggers my bargain hunting by offering $25 worth of gems for $10 as long as you get it in daily bonuses. This is becoming more of a thing seemingly.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
I could use an invite to jay#53274 if anyone's willing.

• Locked thread