Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there seems to be an overwhelming number of goons falling all over each other to proclaim that theyre gay and im sick of it. wanted to create a nice safe thread for straights as there are few refuges for our kind out there these days now that american and even the army are full gay now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Get a load of this loving minority.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Straight white male checking in :riker:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I'm a mixer gently caress your subluxations

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I'm running my grubby gay little hands all over this thread op

give me thread
Dec 29, 2008
CIS SCUM ITT!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Troposphere posted:

I'm running my grubby gay little hands all over this thread op

:getout:

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
im straight

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

howdy ya'll *nods and tips the brim of my hat, then tucks thumbs into pockets and bounces lightly to the music*

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
in my experience it is very difficult to keep a thread straight due to factors such as the wind, heavy breathing or cats

even when soaked in glue and layer out to dry the thread will often shrivel or bend slightly making it very difficult to get a perfectly straight thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Heterophobia is real

• Locked thread