Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I decided to get tested for STIs and the tech or whoever that's taking my blood says, "We're required to ask this by the government: do you have sex with men?"

I'm about to answer but then he continues. "Because we have anal infection testing at no extra charge to you."

It took a second for me to process that and I answered truthfully, "No. No, I don't do that."

It felt really weird to give that answer. I've been blown by three different dudes in one day before but I guess that's not good enough. To Uncle Sam you're not gay unless you do the buttsex apparently!

This reminds me of once after I ate out one of my female friends and she said that in return she'd let me gently caress her in the rear end. I was like, "You think I like that just cause I'm gay, don't you?" I was a little offended to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

lizardman posted:

I decided to get tested for STIs and the tech or whoever that's taking my blood says, "We're required to ask this by the government: do you have sex with men?"

I'm about to answer but then he continues. "Because we have anal infection testing at no extra charge to you."

It took a second for me to process that and I answered truthfully, "No. No, I don't do that."

It felt really weird to give that answer. I've been blown by three different dudes in one day before but I guess that's not good enough. To Uncle Sam you're not gay unless you do the buttsex apparently!

This reminds me of once after I ate out one of my female friends and she said that in return she'd let me gently caress her in the rear end. I was like, "You think I like that just cause I'm gay, don't you?" I was a little offended to be honest.

Good for u

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
what the hell was the name of the man giving you the AIDS test OP

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
I came out of the closet today. I said "dads. dads i'm straight"

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

lizardman posted:

Don't lie to the government, they don't like it when you lie.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

lizardman posted:

men blowing you all over the place but you wont even give them a piece of that rear end? a bad lover

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Why didn't you just say yes and get an extra test for free? I pretend to be gay to get free STD tests all the time.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Molentik posted:

Why didn't you just say yes and get an extra test for free? I pretend to be gay to get free STD tests all the time.

I guess I could have, but I don't have any real reason to suspect my anus would be infected, and also I just didn't want to lie.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

if blowjobs aren't considered sex i'm still a virgin

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm gay

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i can't give blood because of africa

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Seriously, I've even run across confused straight guys who think they're gay because of this. We'd start messing around and it's clear he's awkward / not turned on and I'd tell him "it's OK if you're not into me, I'm not offended." And he says "It's not that, it's just that I'm only really interested in taking it up the rear end."

Then I have to explain to him that anal has nothing to do with being gay and he would probably have a better time getting his girlfriend to use a dildo on him. This has happened to me at least twice.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You turned down a free anal infection test????

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Arian_Samurai posted:

You turned down a free anal infection test????

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
You are a liar, which is easily proven by anyone who has been in the same situation as you have in your state, which would be hundreds of posters most likelly, and also you're disingenious because you didn't even make your dumb story interesting any way. Choke on gay sex cocks, gay, lol, homo sex funny lol wtf. Hurf durf, herpedety derp.

I also doubt you are fluent in English. Anal infection test, did you seriously think that was in any way believable?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
The government knows what's up.

The government doesn't consider me a 'Man'

Can minors post on the forums now? This bitch is twelve years old, tops physically. Mentally maybe nine, on a good day.

Lol homo put peenie in the bumbum *snort*

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
At least we know you have no famil, being a cockgobbler as you say, but that aside, do definitely kill you're self. (And your famil)

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Guy was hitting on you, idiot

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Thank god you're doing everything in your power to prove them wrong OP

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

plain blue jacket posted:

Guy was hitting on you, idiot

D'OH! I didn't think of this.

Oh well, he probably would've just wanted me to stick it up his pooper anyways.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm straight

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
In NYC there are city run offices that give basically any vaccination for free no questions asked, the drawback being of course that this requires you show up at about 4am to get in line so they get to you before they run out of time in their day. Hep A however is only offered for free to men willing to state they have sex with other men. Iiafi (it is a funding issue)

Op u gay

U GAY

U GAYYY

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

don't worry OP, on the internet you'll always be considered a human being

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

lizardman posted:

D'OH! I didn't think of this.

Oh well, he probably would've just wanted me to stick it up his pooper anyways.

Which you've never done. Cuz you're not a man who has sex with men, you just have a cock that men who have sex with men cannot resist sucking. That is basically your narrrative, right?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

This is a better question, can you be straight in italics?! Can anything?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_exvKnrK6g

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
OPFAG, when this invariably goes not the way you had envisioned, are you gonna A) backpedal or B) go straight to puppetmaster? Because I might stick around if it's the latter.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
This one time I was loving a chick so as not to be all the way gay and she wanted me to stick it in her rear end because my cock is magic and I was offended because this entire thing wasn't real and I made it up.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

rejutka posted:

This one time I was loving a chick so as not to be all the way gay and she wanted me to stick it in her rear end because my cock is magic and I was offended because this entire thing wasn't real and I made it up.

What happened next man? Don't leave us hanging. :tutbutt: <- no penis in this please, no homo

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
She was so angry she offered me a free anal infection test.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

rejutka posted:

She was so angry she offered me a free anal infection test.

Did you get the results yet or are tehy in the post? Anal infection teste sounds like a real medical thing that is not to be taken lightly. How infection is your anal? Found out today by taking this easy test online!

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
You can tell this is prime grade GBS by how nobody made a momdicum of effort.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
they said my rear end had an infarction

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
So did you gently caress your girl friend in the rear end or not? Maybe she needs an anal infection test

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

how me a frog posted:

Did you get the results yet or are tehy in the post? Anal infection teste sounds like a real medical thing that is not to be taken lightly. How infection is your anal? Found out today by taking this easy test online!

I was so angry I left to make out with not gay dudes who want me to rear end gently caress them because they are not gay.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

So is this IOU 1 buttfuck transferable or not OP?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

lizardman posted:

Man Who Has Sex With Men

what a turn off!

:gerty:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

op didnt even have the god drat courtesy to give a reach around

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Aralan posted:

So did you gently caress your girl friend in the rear end or not? Maybe she needs an anal infection test

Nah I didn't, she's safe. Also my tests came back all negative so she would've been OK anyhow. Also she wasn't my girlfriend, she's just a friend. I'm gay.

The Brown Menace posted:

don't worry OP, on the internet you'll always be considered a human being

This is heartwarming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

loving hell, enough with the goddamn memes already.

• Locked thread