Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I decided to get tested for STIs and the tech or whoever that's taking my blood says, "We're required to ask this by the government: do you have sex with men?"

I'm about to answer but then he continues. "Because we have anal infection testing at no extra charge to you."

It took a second for me to process that and I answered truthfully, "No. No, I don't do that."

It felt really weird to give that answer. I've been blown by three different dudes in one day before but I guess that's not good enough. To Uncle Sam you're not gay unless you do the buttsex apparently!

This reminds me of once after I ate out one of my female friends and she said that in return she'd let me gently caress her in the rear end. I was like, "You think I like that just cause I'm gay, don't you?" I was a little offended to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Molentik posted:

Why didn't you just say yes and get an extra test for free? I pretend to be gay to get free STD tests all the time.

I guess I could have, but I don't have any real reason to suspect my anus would be infected, and also I just didn't want to lie.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Seriously, I've even run across confused straight guys who think they're gay because of this. We'd start messing around and it's clear he's awkward / not turned on and I'd tell him "it's OK if you're not into me, I'm not offended." And he says "It's not that, it's just that I'm only really interested in taking it up the rear end."

Then I have to explain to him that anal has nothing to do with being gay and he would probably have a better time getting his girlfriend to use a dildo on him. This has happened to me at least twice.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

plain blue jacket posted:

Guy was hitting on you, idiot

D'OH! I didn't think of this.

Oh well, he probably would've just wanted me to stick it up his pooper anyways.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Aralan posted:

So did you gently caress your girl friend in the rear end or not? Maybe she needs an anal infection test

Nah I didn't, she's safe. Also my tests came back all negative so she would've been OK anyhow. Also she wasn't my girlfriend, she's just a friend. I'm gay.

The Brown Menace posted:

don't worry OP, on the internet you'll always be considered a human being

This is heartwarming!

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Squalitude posted:

I don't understand this. The tech asked "do you have sex with men?", then you thought about it and said "no". Yet the title says "the government doesn't consider me a 'Man Who Has Sex With Men'. It was you who said that you're not a man who has sex with men, not the government. There's nothing in there about them commenting on your sexuality at all.

I understood the comment about an anal test to mean that they specifically were talking about anal sex. (I also did clarify with him that this was the case, I just left that out in the OP for brevity's sake).

The Fattest PI posted:

Why didn't you have sex with that girl's butt a butt is a butt it's just a place where poop goes out and dicks go in

I don't like anal sex.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ChairmanMeow posted:

the government doesn't consider me a "man who has sex with men" either. I take it in the butt all the time, like you I don't like it! It's an outrage. we should have a petition. I want my anal test.

...but the government does consider you a Man Who Has Sex With Men (MSM). I don't think they care if you like it or not.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The Fattest PI posted:

Can you elaborate this does not compute

Doesn't feel good. No sensation, just pressure, like these giant rear end muscles are trying to cave in on and crush your dick. It's amusing to plow through and be like "bwahaha my dick is so powerful" but I never found it sexually pleasurable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The Fattest PI posted:

What about dicks in your butt

No thank you, good luck to you, though!

• Locked thread