Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
What's everyone's favorite mid-size (13 to 17 people) setup? I want to run Epsilon Plus's Burgandy 1996 Buick Park Avenue Mafia to commemmorate my lovely car, since it has become too expensive to maintain and I need to get a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

What do you think the proper town/scum balance is for a Role Madness game? Does 4:1 sound awful? Too little or too much?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Yeah I'm holding off on my Mega Man game until Ecco's soldiers game wraps up.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

:megaman: MEGA MAN MAFIA 2 COMETH :megaman:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Mega Man Mafia 3 is mega-ready for you to have mega-fun in!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Dennis Lee's Food Crime Mafia, an experimental-ish game for 21 people, is ready for you to be disgusted by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

oh I forgot to post this here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3940970&pagenumber=1&perpage=40