Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Alignment Chat:

I know I experienced it recently in an Ecco game. I thought it was an interesting twist, and balanced OK. I was only personally annoyed since I had been really enjoying being a VT for once and just playing without worrying about powers and the like. I was lucky in that I didn't have to alter my opinions on my new team mates that much. Then again, I just came out and claimed immediately because I didn't want to have to suddenly start lying in the game. Luckily, people went with it and it all worked out for me.

This is pretty much a big nothing in the end. It can probably work, but having gone through it, I wasn't the biggest fan of having to alter my strategy like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

It was One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest and while fun to have a PR it was a disaster in terms of actually playing the game. The game only really took off once people abandoned their PRs.

Yeah, my PR in that game was fairly mild, but even then I had to just abandon it once all the cop shenanigans came up since it was difficult to describe the situation otherwise.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Blacklisting is mean, just make games with the caveat that you're RNGing roles and if you don't get one whelp and just magically slide the bottom of the pile s31's way

I legitimately love not having a role.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello, Tokes and I are running Musical Mini Mafia. Please come join or watch. Whatever you prefer.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

gently caress I can't believe I missed this. Please make a sequel!

The follow up to this is Harry Potter 4, which is a large game. You are welcome to join that one, when it happens.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Maybe. But musicals are my jam!

Sorry!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I wanna make a "choose your own musical" mafia in the spirit of the CYOS mafias Byers did.

Maybe I will do this.

Go ahead and do that, but be very very careful about the powers you give out so that it doesn't end up like the last Byers game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Drawrof Mafia role-complicated game for 13 people is now open for signups!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:siren:Drawrof Back-Up Mafia has ended in a -----------SCUM---------- victory!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Somberbrero posted:

Some experimental roles, new players are very welcome!

Somber makes good games, you should play!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mr. Robot Mafia, a vanilla / ? / Insanity mirror game for 13 players, is now open for sign ups.

This is Podima endorsed, so you know it'll be CRAZY.

Max fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Nov 28, 2016

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also
Contact in Cudłaty a 15 person closed setup game of completely normal mafia is now open for sign ups.

Do the thing if you wish.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wandering Samurai Mafia, a closed setup game for 16 players, is open for signups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Running a pallet cleansing game of fairly normal mafia that won't have any crazy roles or night actions, please join if you wish. I will not let this run into xmas holiday time.

Sandman, A game of Mafia for 12 players, is now open for signups