Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xsuperkidx
Sep 21, 2000

Bread Liar
Start your hobbies back up OP.

You remember them, right? You had them before you had an SO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Go out and finally bang other girls/guys whatever. Unless you banging someone else was the reason for the break up. In that case, go out and bang whoever you were banging.

Bang bang.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Blame it all on her. Learn nothing.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

serious answer: do stuff. Don't sit around and mope. Focus on friends, hobbies, work, work-out, whatever.

FreddyJackieTurner
May 15, 2008

Drink. Do Drugs. Binge out on TV series. Hook up with some big gals from the internet.

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007

curious lump posted:

kill yourself, then her

X1000

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
get swole. get laid. ensure that your ex sees you out with a younger, more beautiful woman than she is.

then kill yourself

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Go have sex OP

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Find a new girl that reminds you of the old one. Strike up a relationship, and gradually buy her clothes and accessories that match those of the old girl. In time, you'll begin to see that she never really left.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Become an MRA op and report back.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Watch every episode of LOST at half speed.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Open your wallet OP.

Start counting out bills of money that you had to spend on her and think all its all yours now.
Then start thinking about how you can easily get sex without having to spend all that money anyways.
Now think about all the stupid poo poo you had to do that she wanted to do but you hated.

Welcome to being free OP.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Get fired.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Eat a whole box of Krispy Kremes while watching Orange is the New Black dressed only in your underwear.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Go out and just eat the nastiest most delightful thing you can find and let her see you doing it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Join the French Foreign Legion and have all the rough sex with Eastern European men you could ever want

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Join us divorcees at the baths. We're always looking for fresh meat.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

yoyodyne posted:

go shallow dick a random or a hooker.

is shallow dicking not sticking it in all the way or something? is this a thing?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Welcome to being yourself, not the ideal some guy that bitch thought you were

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

try LSD

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
taxidermy

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

gigawhite posted:

otherwise you will DIE in a CAR ACCIDENT

sweet

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Get a bottle of robitussin and chug it

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

honestly, i'd look in to trying to get beefy ASAP, not a littleor some o anything but throw yourself into it, real fuckin beefy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Otterspace posted:

do now? We were together for 5 years.

Yo OP wtf rear end in a top hat, you really couldn't fit this post into the thread title? Whats with the faked thread title to long post continuation here.

No wonder she left you, beta human being.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

r u really a space otter? maybe crack some space clams open?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

social vegan posted:

r u really a space otter? maybe crack some space clams open?

this reallly helped me too, and laying on my back while i did it and just eating it off my manboob and gut area

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

5 years with the same piece of rear end? yuck

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Get with somebody with different qualities, probably for less than 5 years.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
GET IN THE loving GYM BRO!

This is the only answer. Number one, if you're a pussy you might be bummed out a little and this will work off some of the stress this causes. Number two, it will occupy you with a steady stream of fat toned butts in yoga pants. More importantly, it will equip you with the required muscles to crush sluts. Maybe even gym sluts, all you have to do is be in shape and be friendly. Once they're naked your guise can be lowered and you may act like the piece of poo poo you are again.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

Watch every episode of LOST at half speed.

this but 3x speed

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

basement jihadist posted:

this reallly helped me too, and laying on my back while i did it and just eating it off my manboob and gut area

i do the same thing but i crack beers and i wasn't broken up w because i've just been here cracking natties on my gut forever

the world is but an island on my beergut

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Just become a massive whore, wear mascara and all black and tell everyone you know it's her fault you turned out this way, hang out at local convenience stores or fast food places and service anyone willing behind the dumpsters

you know what you must do

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

if yo u do maintain a relationship anywhere near that u aint tryin to be beefy enough. i mean that cootie five years old... five. its disgusting blown out and look like a beef but no beefiness, and true loving beefiness comes frorm within u anyway

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

Just become a massive whore, wear mascara and all black and tell everyone you know it's her fault you turned out this way, hang out at local convenience stores or fast food places and service anyone willing behind the dumpsters

you know what you must do

poo poo this is a good answer.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

social vegan posted:

i do the same thing but i crack beers and i wasn't broken up w because i've just been here cracking natties on my gut forever

the world is but an island on my beergut

h0ly poo poo im already 2 in thank you it is so refreshing too, it keeps me cool

and looks like i got a big old steel reserve later to top it off....

i also have been dipping a fat loving lipper of griz straight cut dip, i mean a big fat loving munce, adn spittin that fucker on my G

im gonna go to the gym too later, i will look at all the girls butts and pump up in that mirror

get beefy bitch, get beefy you little pussy till i make myself cry, then you're ready to see some real gains

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
jack off your wienerdick

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Otterspace posted:

I have a fifth of Jim Beam.

no need to beat yourself up over it

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

id also suck a dick out of another dickhole till and then make out with the dickhole and then our dickholes kissed passionately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Shoot up a movie theater

• Locked thread