Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I like onion.

A lot of onion.

Like, even more onion than you're picturing.

Also with tabasco on it.

But its ok if it just has onion

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

chicken, but only chicken with extra smoot

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
i dont know what a smoot is i'll admit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Macasaurus posted:

chicken, but only chicken with extra smoot

Smooty chicken doesn't belong anywhere near a pizza you sick gently caress.

Call me boring but I love the traditional pepperoni and mushroom when I'm getting a slice of 'za.

Linguica and black olives is good too though!

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
No seriously what does smooty mean/what is a smoot

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Tom Brady posted:

No seriously what does smooty mean/what is a smoot
just take a regular skinless chicken breast and boil it in the
Sacred
Milk
Of
Other
Titties

then shred it over the pizza

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Macasaurus posted:

just take a regular skinless chicken breast and boil it in the
Sacred
Milk
Of
Other
Titties

then shred it over the pizza

that sounds like the chicken version of a milk steak

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
if you haven't tried it yet, capers are good on pizza!

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I like a little Steak-Juice (not Steak-Water, they are different!) drizzled on just cheese.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
sriracha by far is my favorite topping to add to pizza. Just the right amount of heat and does not overpower the flavor.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like deflated onions and pineapple.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i like pineapple and bacon

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Business Gorillas posted:

i like pineapple and bacon

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
you're loving up if you're not putting jalapeno on your pizzas

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
in fact, could you guys please PM me the next time you order a pizza? i'll help you build a good one. some of these replies have me very concerned

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm altogether too fond of ground olives on pizza. There's a by the slice place I go to and I tend to order pepperoni and olives, because they cover the whole slice with ground olives. :3:

My favorite though is scrambled eggs, hasbrowns, soyrizo (I usually would turn up my nose and laugh at soyrizo, but it's so good and not greasy on pies), and peppers. Or basically anything by these guys. http://www.sizzlepie.com/ (the brunch menu has most of my favorites http://www.sizzlepie.com/brunch )

Bacon on pizza is a travesty, because nobody bothers cooking the bacon or trimming off the excess fat, I got a hawaiian pizza recently and didn't realize that the place's idea of hawaiian was throwing a bunch of uncooked bacon onto the pie and then covering it with cheese and everything else so it didn't cook at all. Nothing like a big chewy chunk of half-raw fat to pull half the top off a slice after a bite.

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Sep 27, 2015

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Pepperoni is always good with olives, mushrooms, onions, or sausage or all together. I like spicy italian sausage with olives or mushrooms. If I'm getting a pizza with more veggies I go chicken with artichoke hearts, spinach, mushrooms, olives, spinach and or dried tomatoes. Bacon is ok, but I'd rather have veggies. White sauce with chicken, tomato sauce with pepperoni or sausage is the rule.

I'm not a fan of green peppers. And I loving loathe ham and pineapple pizza, but I'm 90% sure that's because I just dislike ham in general unless it's a big country ham, those are loving delicious. Tomato sauce and pineapple is kind of a sketchy combo too, though. Hawaiian pizza is so sweet and unnecessarily liquidy, ugh, it's gross all around to me.

If I'm heating up a cheap frozen pizza I at least sprinkle on some italian seasoning and ground pepper, maybe some extra cheese if I have it, then some hot sauce once it's cooked. Makes a lovely cheap frozen pizza into something much more edible.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

ROFLburger posted:

you're loving up if you're not putting jalapeno on your pizzas

putting hotsauce on your pizza allows you to choose your heat level and even the spice out in each bite DUMBASS

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

putting hotsauce on your pizza allows you to choose your heat level and even the spice out in each bite DUMBASS

you don't know what you're talking about. you have to get pickled jalapenos so you have an even heat distribution. what you're looking for is a nice crunchy jalapeno bite followup up by another bite of 100% pepperoni and cheese. then you find another bite with jalapeno and repeat. this is the optimal way to eat a pizza.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Is ham and pineapple as a Hawaiian pizza just a New England thing or something? I've never heard of bacon on one.

Anyway, I'm most fond of anchovy and onion, pepperoni and mushroom, or olive/fresh sliced tomato/spinach. Any of them hit with Louisiana sauce.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

ROFLburger posted:

you don't know what you're talking about. you have to get pickled jalapenos so you have an even heat distribution. what you're looking for is a nice crunchy jalapeno bite followup up by another bite of 100% pepperoni and cheese. then you find another bite with jalapeno and repeat. this is the optimal way to eat a pizza.
I wouldn't pay money for pickled jalapenos on anything. I'd ask for my money back because someone shat on my food.

SilentStrider
Jul 23, 2012
HA HA I bought a Title!!1!
I like Canadian Bacon, and Olives on a pizza goes great together I heard it works because of the saltiness of the olives, of course I always add Pepperoni, and Sausage both doubled, and double sauce to the mix.

SilentStrider fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Sep 29, 2015

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Caramelized onions, cambazola cheese, some kind of seasonal fruit

I also like doing tomatillo sauce, shredded pork, havarti, jalapeño and runny egg

I like weird pizzas

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
I like jalapeno, pepperoni, and pineapple. It's amazing.

Also my job makes some ridiculous pizzas from time to time. We had one with creme fraiche, smoked duck breast, roasted red grapes, and caramelized onions for a while that was out of this world. Also a different one with bleu cheese and poached pears. And yet another with habanero oil, prosciutto, and arugula. All three of them were amazing.

Also gently caress pickled jalapenos forever.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Mushrooms, Meatballs, and Onions. The holy trifecta of pizza toppings.

Plain is also acceptable if the crust at the pizza place in question is utterly fantastic.

As far as I'm concerned those are the only acceptable pizza choices.

Rockybar
Sep 3, 2008

Aside from obligatory cow's mozzarella and tomato base, rocket, sundried tomatoes, shreds of parmesan cheese and then a caesar salad dressing (you can also add caramelised onions)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Chili posted:

Mushrooms, Meatballs, and Onions. The holy trifecta of pizza toppings.

Plain is also acceptable if the crust at the pizza place in question is utterly fantastic.

As far as I'm concerned those are the only acceptable pizza choices.

if you like plain pizza, i'd recommend you try plain pizza with basil on it

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Meatballs
Genoa salami (try it instead of pepperoni some time)
Onions (caramelized or regular)
Roasted red peppers
Fresh basil
Spicy Italian sausage with peppers
Anchovies
Crispy breaded eggplant with ricotta cheese

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
Ham and pineapple, with spinach, and then adding a few mandarin oranges, shredded coconut, scallops and shrimp (sometimes crab or lobster). Use an olive oil/garlic base instead of red sauce and its incredibly good.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

coyo7e posted:

I wouldn't pay money for pickled jalapenos on anything. I'd ask for my money back because someone shat on my food.

i guess your taste buds aren't quite as refined as mine

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
When I was on study abroad in Germany in '08 there was a pizza place near my dorm that had a pizza with pepperoni and banana peppers, it was loving amazing and if I'm ever given command on ordering pizza toppings I always get one with that.

Sriacha is also good on pizza but I feel it's more appropriate on shitter/day-old pizza. Ranch for the crust if I'm feeling particularly slovenly.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

ROFLburger posted:

i guess your taste buds aren't quite as refined as mine
No, it was just a rite of passage for people who work in the fast food joints in my town to urinate in pickles and jalapenos back in the stock room.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

buffalo chicken with blue cheese :getin:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I don't like vegetables on my pizza. They release sugar into the drat thing while cooking. And water. Especially raw onion and bell pepper, they just gently caress everything up. I make mine with italian sausage, pepperoni and occasionally I will add smoked ham. If I want veggies with pizza I will eat a side salad... which is what I also make when I bake pizzas. While it's cooking I'll throw together a salad with balsamic or honey mustard depending on the pizza.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Oct 3, 2015

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
Caramelized onion, goat cheese, shrimp, garlic, and olive oil.

Cavenagh
Oct 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr.

Fenrir posted:

I don't like vegetables on my pizza. They release sugar into the drat thing while cooking. And water. Especially raw onion and bell pepper, they just gently caress everything up. I make mine with italian sausage, pepperoni and occasionally I will add smoked ham. If I want veggies with pizza I will eat a side salad... which is what I also make when I bake pizzas. While it's cooking I'll throw together a salad with balsamic or honey mustard depending on the pizza.

Salad with pizza is great. But I like veg on pizza. So I either cut it razor thin or pre-cook them. In general I like simple pizzas. Anchovy and olives. Mushrooms and sausage. Spinach and an egg.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Anchovy and shitloads of garlic on mozzarella. All alone. Nobody else can have some. It's all mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I'm an onion and pepperoni man, myself.

If white pizza spinach or broccoli with big dollops of ricotta.

• Locked thread