Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
The FBIlluminati took over the forums and the only reason they are still up is because they are gathering information on our species and our serious mental issues that they can't duplicate with software in the lizard rep(UB)licants that are slowly taking over our communities, our water, our soil, and our country. They've started by earmarking every post here. :patriot:

They can't crack our genetic code and thats why they're still watching, waiting, and paying for lovely hosting of this dead gay forum. :tinfoil:

THINK ABOUT IT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i will

naem
May 29, 2011

Can I just request openly to have my memories transferred into a new replicant lizard man body? Like are you hiring?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i'm the nicest person on these forums and i really try very hard to never say anything mean about anyone because its rude and hurtful and not cool and i'm a gentle considerate person who is NEVER rude

but holy loving poo poo you're the worst, all your posts are loving terrible bud, just please for all of our sakes just stick to basic shitposting like "im gay" because you can't handle anything more than that, its all garbage, all of it, please for loving jesus christ's sake just never post please never ever post

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm gay

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

lose the apostrophe and you'll be on the right track, its no good with the apostrophe

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

You are dumb as hell

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Can I just request openly to have my memories transferred into a new replicant lizard man body? Like are you hiring?

For you no and for you no.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

pics or it didn't happen.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Gatekeeper posted:

lose the apostrophe and you'll be on the right track, its no good with the apostrophe

i love you because you are dumb and not self aware

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Arlowe was in Morrowind. He had the Banhammer.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Gatekeeper posted:

Sorry friend, my phone autocorrects my shitposting and it would actually be more effort for me to lose the apostrophe

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

isnt arlowe where hank hill lives

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

You are dumb as hell

:sidvicious:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha they still havent removed that loving thing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

america deserved 9/11

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

haha they still havent removed that loving thing

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

Arlowe was in Morrowind. He had the Banhammer.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I hate you Santa Clause!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

TwoFire posted:

the worst

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:yikes:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

TwoFire posted:

also im very smart im just a lil naive and part of what makes you so terrible is that you pick on nice naive people in between posting garbage like the op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gatekeeper posted:

also im very smart im just a lil naive and part of what makes you so terrible is that you pick on nice naive people in between posting garbage like the op

Twofire is good and nice

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Gatekeeper posted:

i still like you when your not being a meany-head :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

Twofire is good and nice

bad and mean isn't the same as good and nice you

TwoFire posted:

i still like you when your not being a meany-head :(

i dunno why but i imagine you and the puppymuffinz guy as two sides of the same postcoin, where muffypupkinz is the posthead and youre the gross postbutt just poopin out meanness and badness

• Locked thread