Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
when i go boating with my pops i like to bring a long a nice key lime pie. i'll grab a reese's pieces pie if im in a pinch though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

TwoFire posted:

welcome back, buddy! don't confuse ralp with your avatar in the future and you won't get banned. :glomp:

thanks bud. i do NOT recommend being banned.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

is it possible to calculate how much water is in the ocean considering its constantly moving

how long would it take for the oceans to be the same depth if you removed the locks from the panama canal and let it flow freely, wouldnt they even out

let's stay on topic here people. i would like to know the answer to these question as well

• Locked thread