Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Someone needs to gif the pigeon suit zoom out stat.

Hader was great in the 10 minutes he had, but I am a little disappointed they didn't have him stick around for a few episodes (toned down a tad) because more Hader is never a bad thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Gina will know because she deduced the meaning of Jake, Amy, and Boyle's social media updates and emoji use over the span of a week.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

This is still my favorite show. Fat Terry rules.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Totally Amy.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

God this show is so good

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

It's because the Pontiac bandit is coming back to woo Rosa under the 99's nose

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Limitless is on Tuesdays and should be mandatory viewing for everyone.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

It's not a sitcom, but the tone and visual gags of Limitless bring me the most joy every week (that CBS airs the drat show).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Guy A. Person posted:

I'll agree that ZD is one of the weaker aspects of her own show (depending on how much you like her very specific brand of humor) but at the same time the Megan Fox episodes revolved entirely around her being overwhelmingly, hypnotically sexy to everyone and that was the one joke. And while I'm not one of these goons who is going to lie and act like she's unattractive, it's also not like she's ridiculously more attractive than Cece or any of her model friends or whatever. It just got immediately old.

Having Coach leave let Winston shine as the best part of New Girl.

• Locked thread