Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

The Demon, Kane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

"I mighta been squirtin' a couple wet ones out"

"He means tears, everybody"

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

I started to and then Triple H talked for like three minutes straight to kick it off and I was done

Your loss, they've been talking about Dusty for the past five minutes

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Also the St Louis Cardnials are bad and I hope every one of their players, fans, owners, and etc burn in the fiery pits of Hell

:agreed:

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Agreed for everything except the latter

Leonardo Dicaprio is good

Bad Luhrmann's Great Gatsby was terrible and missed the point on a level so profoundly ironic that its creation may as well be considered performance art

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Dr. rear end posted:

Bad Luhrmann

I'm purposely not editing this typo

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Panel crowd popped for Samoa Joe's name

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

oatgan posted:

we should probably fire all the trainers then

All of them except Sara Del Rey, the real Divas Revolution

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Skaw posted:

Gotta feel bad for Heath there, man. The Twitter hype machine building up his appearance, first time on a televised RAW program in god knows how long(last I remember was Rusev when he got pops for using a boxing style on him,) and to top it all of it's a match with John Cena. Then it gets sidelined on a moments notice of a rewrite. I'm glad he can take it the way he does and make jokey joke videos for youtube and the website about it and he's still getting paid. But that has to hurt inside.

Last time I remember seeing Heath on Raw was when Sami Zayn showed up in Montreal for the US Championship open challenge

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

I loved the Baby-Mouth callback, if anyone hasn't seen their Table for 3 I highly recommend it.

X doing the shmoney dance and Mark Henry grunting "what is wrong with y'all three" were also amazing

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

John Quixote posted:

The open challenge is bad, it's Cena just doing the same thing he's always done but with a different belt.

Except that he's actually having noticeably good and fun matches, which you'd notice if you actually watched

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

I'm rewatching this year's Rumble just from DB's elimination to the end and I cracked the gently caress up once Roman came out. The crowd was already still pretty pissed and they went into full gently caress This poo poo mode once they remembered Reigns was probably going to win

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Was it just me or did Jericho look distressingly similar to Chris Benoit tonight>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Thauros posted:

Everything about that show was fine if unexceptional except for the booking of the world champ.

It was a house show

• Locked thread