Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

lol at wwe and anyone who defends it

lol forever

The posters who appreciate a good show tend to be the funnier posters. I will probably also laugh at their posts and I can only hope to add to the discussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

Agreed for everything except the latter

Leonardo Dicaprio is good

On the one hand a life of excess and frivolity may make you emotionally drained and shallow but on the other hand parties are really fun and it's lovely to be a big grump about them.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Benne posted:

I for one am shocked that a wrestling show built around an HR evaluation angle didn't put butts in seats

tickets were sold already before the HR thing was known about.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzor posted:

John Cena hasn't lost clean on raw since 2009, none of these defenses mean anything

Yes he did.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzor posted:

This is the last time John Cena lost clean in a one-on-one match on Raw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1B6X2QBYl8

kevin owens

EDIT whooops missed the Raw qualifier. Whatever.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

LET'S GO 1.ANYTHING

That's a human life shame on you

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AfroLine posted:

and survives

By the rivers of Babylon we wept as we remembered Zion. There upon the poplars we hung our harps for there our captors asked us for songs, our tormentors demanded songs of joy; “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”
Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did on the day Jerusalem fell. “Tear it down,” they cried, “tear it down to its foundations!” Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is the one who repays you according to what you have done to us. Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
When I say Rus y'all say so

RUS!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yahoo!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hace posted:

Motu you already peaked, chill

They were pretty good posts and for my part I will give MOTU's discretion the benefit of the doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ayn rand hand job posted:

Adam Rose just said this must suck for you Cesaro that your career has come to fighting Adam Rose on Superstars.

I am not making this up.

lmao

• Locked thread