Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

dsriggs posted:

Raw was bad. The WWE is bad. Everything is bad.
Also the St Louis Cardnials are bad and I hope every one of their players, fans, owners, and etc burn in the fiery pits of Hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Hace posted:

I like it
No see it is bad because it's WWE being an evil monopoly and totally going to kill the Indies

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Can Vince die, Dunn get fired, Big Show retired, Steph get knocked down a peg, and HHH to realize that he should be booking Raw/SD like NXT already?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I too wish for the death of the industry and for tons of talented people to not get good paying jobs

Also why are stockholders idiots who think the current product is good and think NXT is bad for business?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Didn't know Grant Morrison was a WWE fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Not really shocked Heath is a Stillers fan

E: And hey Lil Flair showed up!

• Locked thread