Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol at wwe and anyone who defends it

lol forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Great Gatsby however is good

I give it one Roman Reigns match out of 5 (a 4 out of 5)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

dsriggs posted:

Raw was bad. The WWE is bad. Everything is bad.

Agreed for everything except the latter

Leonardo Dicaprio is good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hace posted:

it was a bad movie man

I liked it

Dr. rear end posted:

missed the point on a level so profoundly ironic that its creation may as well be considered performance art

Agree with this though

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Zyla posted:

every week this thread vindicates my choice to not to watch, thanks for the summary!

Someday they will be desperate enough for ratings that they will let Bryan come back

And then he'll die again

Intruder posted:

I unironically want Kane to be WWE champion, come at me bitches

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Bee posted:

And now you, too, can relive it in WWE 2k16.

Too bad it won't have the parts where Reigns went on to have 4 star matches and Batista went on to be in the greatest movie and financial success of 2014 and a Bond film

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alain Post posted:

Seems like the fans are dumb. IWC is trash and probably likes Seth Rollins, the biggest failure of a top guy since HBK.

I'll have you know they know best. Just ask their hero, live via satellite

Getting better already, he finally shaved. Looking good champ :unsmith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If Raw gets to 1.anything anytime soon, expect people publicly fired that week

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

That's why he had to come out and utterly destroy Bray Wyatt as the big fat man begged him to stop.

Even if you like Bray, I don't see how anybody couldn't have laughed at this. It was so random and so one-sided you couldn't even be pissed about it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I want to see how much more ways we can have Seth look like an idiot in 2015

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Can Vince die, Dunn get fired, Big Show retired, Steph get knocked down a peg, and HHH to realize that he should be booking Raw/SD like NXT already?

I support this because then all of WWE will be like NXT, stockholders will abandon ship, all but 40 people will bail from the Network, the company will sink and we'll finally be free

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

By God, Fidel in US soil :stare:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

That Brock wrestled a FATASS and not a peak physical specimen like the big bad booty daddy.

Scott Steiner was right about Hulk Hogan

As I'm sure Dave would say to all the doubters, "Apologize to Scott"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The door aspect of the cage was fine for that one cage match where Henry was supposed to tear it open, but hosed it up at first

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE's top championship feud: Kane/Seth Rollins

TNA's top championship feud: Matt Hardy/Brodus Clay

American wrestling sure has went somewhere in 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Nice to hear TNA died the way it lived.

Potentially the last TNA PPV ever ended with the last shot being NXT reject EC3 shoving John Gaburick over a table

Somehow things get progressively dumber the longer the company's allowed to live, and I can no longer say I don't want to see just how deep the hole goes

• Locked thread