Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

dsriggs posted:

Raw was bad. The WWE is bad. Everything is bad.

So your standard September to October fare.

P.S. Charlotte's chops are terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Luigi Thirty posted:

Dave did say that Hornswoggle pissed hot for drugs but didn't go into detail.

He didn't say that and that's not true.

dsriggs posted:

Sasha Banks made the RIDICULOUS claim that Sara Del Rey trained her down there.

Norman Smiley hasn't been heard from since :ohdear:

What are you on?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I've never been more interested in the chemical makeup of a midget's piss than I am right now.

Wasn't a chemical makeup issue though

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Smackdown doesn't have script yet so expect it to be mess. Although how long does it take to write it?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Like I said:
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0929/602158/rumor-on-hornswoggle-wwe-wellness-policy-violation-and-suspension/

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
One of the more interesting stories in a while.

The European tour is both the most grueling and lucrative paydays on the WWE calendar. Once they hit mainland Europe they fly Cena between the biggest drawing cities. Cena is probably the greateast ever WWE company man. I wonder what is the cause - health, Nikki, losing his smile or early 00's Indy comps.

They didn't stay the course with Roman Reigns even before the Wyatt feud. Who/what headlines the A and B troupe in Europe will be fascinating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
http://www.wwe.com/classics/wbf-bodystars-photos

Hope they are floating interest in a return

• Locked thread