Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I found myself fading out and browsing the internet during Raw but some of it was alright I guess. New Day is good. The Kane thing was the good kind of silly, given how Seth is winning this and the real main event is Taker/Lesnar that's fine. Main event sucked but the post match was cool. The women's segment was real real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

RBX posted:

I don't know how ANYBODY can care about Reigns boring predictable never-ending Wyatt feud or anything involving Kane in the main event. Yeah some segments are funny but it's still terrible TV and the match won't be good. I def don't care about Brock/Taker 3 I'd rather see them both go against somebody else.

This whole Brock/Taker thing has been weird and I sort of wish they had just wrapped this up at SummerSlam, but I'm kinda glad they're both freed up for WrestleMania by having the blowoff at Hell in a Cell. Even if that is weird too.

• Locked thread