Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Veryslightlymad posted:

I'm under the impression that the WWE gets up to some weird poo poo every now and then, but even so, is it normal for the world champion to be so... paranoid and pants-shittingly terrified?

Because they're rerunning the Post-Mania 30 Kane/DB feud, except this time Kane's a babyface. I watched like... 20 minutes of Raw? And it was mostly bad except New Day & Kane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Personally I consider myself upper midcard with possible chance of main event program. Gotta reach for those brass rings.

You're lucky The Comet was a noshow, it was booked to squash the whole roster.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Desumaytah posted:

Football's fake.

Roman/Bray was actually pretty good with all of the brawling and exploding things but part of me hopes that it's the end of this loving feud for a while (it isn't).

You know they'll drag it out to HiaC so Roman can get a big win in a gimmick match. Bray's kryptonite is gimmick matches. Also get ready for the return of pink middle rope month.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Tezzor posted:

This is the last time John Cena lost clean in a one-on-one match on Raw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1B6X2QBYl8

Of course it's Triple H

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WATCH CENA INTERRUPT

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:aaaaa:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hace posted:

I like the terrible JR sample, and the complete lack of timing

memes never change etc

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Rock is Ford's new spokesman. "Did I hear you right? You want to pay me millions of dollars and give me free cars to go on your commercials and talk about how Cool and Good your cars are? Where do I sign?" :v:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Tato posted:

I hope they insult me for being a pathetic excuse for a man by not buying powerful Ford trucks to do real man poo poo, like the Dennis Leary commercials. Call people kung pow bitches with lady parts for not wanting a new Ford F-150

I think it would be cool if they used "Like a Rock" for the theme song and make fun of Chevrolet

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

TheChad posted:

Wait I thought the orton v shaemus feud was over. :(

feuds never end on house shows, cena has been wrestling owens on house shows for like 4 months and they stopped feuding on tv 3 months ago

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wbf-bodystars-photos

Hope they are floating interest in a return

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Muddy Burphy posted:

Daniel Bryan says he'll retire if the next doctor WWE sends him to doesn't clear him.

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Daniel Bryan told Ryback he has something on his singlet, and when Ryback looked down Bryan pissed in his mouth

• Locked thread