Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

I was squirtin out a couple wet ones - Seth Rollins

https://youtu.be/l-CtKIo7olM?t=29

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

perhaps cena is simply taking a few months off to wrestle with his past

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

the cage match had a few nonsensical moments but what do you expect

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

sk posted:

- we ran right after the main event to beat the traffic, and we saw ryback and miz while we were walking around the back of the arena. i told miz he was awesome and he said thank you, and ryback blew everyone off. so i guess i still love miz and ryback blows

this and that table for 3 has me convinced the ryback is a total diva. "waaah, i need to travel alone to get my meat meals because cody rhodes and daniel bryan bullied me"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Was... was Rybaxel just a work friendship :ohdear:

maybe it was real and curtis axel was the ryback whisperer

• Locked thread