Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
We have a Keurig coffee maker at work, so I don't drink coffee at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
at work i tell the lil gimpy effeminate kid with the t-rex arm to get me a coffee when he runs to bagel mercado in the morning, i tell him ill pay him back later but i never do and he never says anything because he fears me i bet

bagel mercado has deece coffee, better than the tim hortons podthing i had in my godmother's keurig that one time i think

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Stop drinking soda you fat asses :btroll:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Doh004 posted:

sodas good

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Doh004 posted:

no you

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Doh004 posted:

lmao look at this high bf low metabolism goon who cant work off anything they eat or drink

lift some fuckiing weights

although for real, don't drink soda regulally

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i drink so much soda i need a special machine for it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
looks like evolution at work to me, OP.

Agreeable Employer
Apr 28, 2008

Whiskey Sours posted:

We have a Keurig coffee maker at work, so I don't drink coffee at work.

Mine got one, too. Budget cuts were announced shortly after we got it and it is now not in use. No one brings their own k-cups.

gently caress those cups. Overpriced grabage.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
Keurig is exactly what's wrong with consumer culture in this loving country. It's not like making coffee was any more complicated than beforehand. Let's make it more expensive, more wasteful, and you can only buy our product as well.

owns a macbook
and Iphone

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I would rather drink beer and then throw the empty bottles at this dumb machine

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Gatekeeper posted:

sodas good

False

Done

Xaris posted:

lmao look at this high bf low metabolism goon who cant work off anything they eat or drink

lift some fuckiing weights

It's true, I don't work out. :(

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

pretending that soft drinks aren't enjoyable sometimes is a really dumb thing to do, i think

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Parallax Scroll posted:

i drink so much soda i need a special machine for it

my friend uses his just to make seltzer, its cool probably. he said to me "nyc tap water tastes good but i want it to be seltzer so i bought this machine to make tap water into seltzer" and he's very pleased with his purchase, i keep wonderin if maybe he'll make a cola or a type of sprite, maybe a new mountain dew but no only nyc seltzer

Sunshine Mix
Jun 11, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

my friend uses his just to make seltzer, its cool probably. he said to me "nyc tap water tastes good but i want it to be seltzer so i bought this machine to make tap water into seltzer" and he's very pleased with his purchase, i keep wonderin if maybe he'll make a cola or a type of sprite, maybe a new mountain dew but no only nyc seltzer

yeah, I was going to say. I don't drink soda but I absolutely adore carbonated water.

my Schweppes and La Croix habits cost me real money

edit: also NYC tap tasting good, wtf is wrong with your friend

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Like do you have to constantly buy new cartridges for the sodastream or what

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Sunshine Mix posted:

edit: also NYC tap tasting good, wtf is wrong with your friend

raw sewage and dead bodies is an acquired taste

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Here's a coffee maker that actual coffee snobs will be impressed by and it's only $40. http://www.amazon.com/Chemex-6-Cup-Classic-Series-Coffee/dp/B0000YWF5E

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Drink beer, you pussies.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

Here's a coffee maker that actual coffee snobs will be impressed by and it's only $40. http://www.amazon.com/Chemex-6-Cup-Classic-Series-Coffee/dp/B0000YWF5E

that's a vase

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Look at that terrible pouring, the Keurig does a perfect pour.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Soda should only be consumed occasionally. Not enough to warrant a soda dispensing machine!

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
$375 for 32 ounces of coke sounds like a really really really good deal

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
do americans not loving realize how wasteful their lifestyles are?????

destroy all keurigs

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

gently caress da Mods posted:

do americans not loving realize how wasteful their lifestyles are?????

destroy all keurigs

that's our GOD GIVEN freedom right to keurigs loving hippy

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

John Denver Hoxha posted:

$375 for 32 ounces of coke sounds like a really really really good deal

You are right that is absurd.. but this makes cold coke you poor dumbass, warm coke is gross.

What's next a soup kureg that makes watery poo poo artisinal soup.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Gatekeeper posted:

pretending that soft drinks aren't enjoyable sometimes is a really dumb thing to do, i think

you're the reason 99% of americans are obese.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Doh004 posted:

you're the reason 99% of americans are obese.

nah he's right. i pretty much dislike soda, but a good refreshing root beer with a pizza, or something like san pelligrino lemonate on a hot summer day after gardening or being out in the field, or hell even mt dew is pretty nice, refreshing and tasty. there are definite occasions to drink soda and it's fine. it does taste good, after all, hundreds of millions or even billions drink it world wide.

people who guzzle down shittons of coke every day is weird though

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Xaris posted:

nah. i pretty much dislike soda, but a good refreshing root beer with a pizza, or something like san pelligrino lemonate on a hot summer day after gardening or being out in the field, or hell even mt dew is pretty nice, refreshing and tasty.

people who guzzle down coke and poo poo every day is weird though

'coke with my pizza'

if ur over 19 thats just embarassing lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
beer is optimal but rootbeer is fine too in a pinch

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

hmmm lets see do i want nice delicious cold beer

or do i want high fructose corn garbage

Yah just stick with watter u fat-skinny fucker

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Xaris posted:

nah he's right. i pretty much dislike soda, but a good refreshing root beer with a pizza, or something like san pelligrino lemonate on a hot summer day after gardening or being out in the field, or hell even mt dew is pretty nice, refreshing and tasty. there are definite occasions to drink soda and it's fine. it does taste good, after all, hundreds of millions or even billions drink it world wide.

people who guzzle down shittons of coke every day is weird though

Beer is better for all of the applications you listed and LOL if you drink and enjoy Mt Dew :cmon:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Sodastream will do for soft drinks what 3D printers did for assault rifles

-Samuel Hyde

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Xaris posted:

raw sewage and dead bodies is an acquired taste
NYC gets its drinking water from the catskills, most of their reservoir watershed is state park and preserve. It's great water, anyone that drinks bottles water in NYC is a dummy because it's almost certainly worse than the tap water.

Agreeable Employer
Apr 28, 2008

tater_salad posted:

What's next a soup kureg that makes watery poo poo artisinal soup.

Already done.

Rejoice.

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012

Klyith posted:

NYC gets its drinking water from the catskills, most of their reservoir watershed is state park and preserve. It's great water, anyone that drinks bottles water in NYC is a dummy because it's almost certainly worse than the tap water.

This. Best tap water I've ever had. My parents tap water comes from a well, and it's gross. Like, undrinkable gross.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Klyith posted:

It also helps to make the pizza crust and bagels so wonderful.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

wilderthanmild posted:

Every single trip to the grocery store includes an argument with my GF about why we can't buy those stupid K-Cups instead of buying normal coffee and using a refillable basket I got for the Keurig somebody got me for Christmas. Somehow she doesn't understand that $10 for like 18 cups is crazy compared to buying a bag/can of coffee that costs the same and will probably last months. It's especially silly when we already have coffee at home.

Just jiggle your keys at her, she will forget what you were arguing about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Keurigs aren't as good as fresh ground beans and the regular way to make coffee.

• Locked thread