Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I am a Big, big fan of the Quinbus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Canned Panda posted:

I would love Daisy's dad to come back. Cal was awesome.

He has a lot going on being Mayor of Portland and all.

Do we know who the blue chap is?

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Iain De Caestecker was killing it last season and hasn't stopped.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

The Maitre-De called him "Mister Fitz" :allears:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I like how Daisy didn't do the "flip out without considering the situation" trope so common in these sorts of cases. It makes her look like the commander she is becoming.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

GLOSS posted:

Welp May's gonna murder everyone now...

Umm, we didn't see his face? Right? :ohdear:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

Real talk I hope this doesn't become a love triangle because that would be dumb.

So far the show seems to be bucking dumb tropes so let's hope it also dodges this one.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

:negative:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Xtanstic posted:

The more I think about it the more I think this to be true. Dunno if it's foolish wishful thinking after being sad at Andrew dying though but they sure are playing it up a lot and no body TV rule.

I can't wait for him to saunter back in, pour himself a scotch, and tell everyone he wasted the stooges sent to take him out.

We'll then get to see whatever a May swoon looks like.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Between Hunter's anger problems, May's fury, Coulson seemingly making a deal with the ATCU, and FitzSimmons/portal stuff, I figured we would have our fill of side drama.

It's funny because literally none of that will matter even a little bit starting next week when this Andrew poo poo hits the fan.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I really like how Daisy has taken the mantle of second in command. It's refreshing to see her and Coulson trying to solve stuff together.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Yeah I think my heart will be in my throat all episode.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Not sure Coulson's tie is going to stay on long.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Oh poo poo poo poo poo poo.

May is going to do something dumb isn't she. :ohdear:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Spergatory posted:

gently caress you guys, Lincoln is finally becoming an actual character. Acting on his own, actually pursuing individual goals instead of just reacting to everything like a wet blanket. gently caress yeah, dude! Electro-Hadouken the douche who murdered your friends! I'm sure he'll be taken to task for it since he's actually sticking around this time, but I much prefer Lincoln the dangerous, potentially unstable Inhuman-avenger to Lincoln the doe-eyed plot device and obvious love interest.

The problem is that Lincoln is just some reckless pretty boy nobody takes seriously, unlike Hunter who is a reckless pretty boy with a dashing accent.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I guess Rosalyn doesn't get a lanyard?

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Brett Dalton is absolutely killing it this episode.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Ohhhhhh shiiit Fitz

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Radio! posted:

Why is the ATCU administering fish oil to everybody instead of just DNA testing them? Seems like an unnecessary risk.

It looks like they are doing dose response curves and the like. They're testing how the terragen levels affect the transformation.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Zero One posted:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:smith:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

There is half an hour left. I am not ready for this.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Radio! posted:

He didn't respond to Fitz namedropping Hydra with "who's that?" soooooo....

"Hydra huh? So you know the way out right? I can shake em. Hey, Simmons is great, you know? You and me are gonna be such buds."

I also liked Simmons tut-tutting Andrew.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

There is no way a posessed ward isn't coming back.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Brett Dalton as an undead Megaward. :getin:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

AbstractNapper posted:

I thought all it would take would be to somehow burn Ward-copse-suit (what Fitz did with Will) and then just step on the slug that comes out (what Fitz didn't do).

I'm thinking that Corpse-ward will be less corpsey than corpse-Will. Corpse Will was alone on a desert planet, corpse Ward is going to get the best superhero comic medical care an undead husk can get.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Is it me or are they laying the comedy on harder this season?

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

PantsOptional posted:

Something the missus noticed but I couldn't confirm: did the lapel pin have the weird NASA/HYDRA triangle design?

Also, what exactly is Mrs. Jarvis' accent supposed to be?

Yeah my roommate pointed out the same thing. They're focusing on it a lot.

That would pave the way for her starting SHIELD this year.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

BrianWilly posted:

Howard oh my god

Every scene with Howard is brilliant.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I love how there's a painting of Howard in Peg's room.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Oh man I am not ready for this. Not wih 7 minutes left :smith:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I'm a bit let down by that ending. Whitney was prepped to be a badass villain and she ended up a wet noodle.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

DAMMIT, Talbot

And he was just starting to seem cool :smith:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Overlord K posted:

I'm gonna be so depressed when they write Hunter out of the main show. :(

Yeah I'm really not excited about that. Bobbi and Hunter work really well with the group.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Well, really laying the evil on thick with Malack there.

Just like how the USA helped the Native Americans with reservations right? :vince:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Zebulon posted:

This is a pretty forced pilot/write-off for Most Wanted.

Yeah I can't say I'm really feeling this.

You're super spies with a super shadow organization. You literally can't keep in touch?

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I guess the Malack family is okay with hearing loss.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Making a spin-off of a show with ratings as low as this is a crazy idea.

Except Disney owns ABC and Marvel so they can get away with middling ratings if it pumps up their IPs.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Man this episode is heavy. I'm already longing for Carter's buddy cop shenanigans :ohdear:

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I guess given everything Fitz has been through, a neck bomb is NBD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

TARDISman posted:

SHOTGUN-AXE! :syoon:

:black101:

• Locked thread