Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

mastajake posted:

Also, cut out the meme poo poo in this thread.

You already know there will be a new meme created in a few episodes. You might as well accept it and just ban all the ones from the first two seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Oh hey it's Raina's dad.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Fitz no you need an axe on that gun

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Diggie posted:

I don't know if it's been brought up, but Fish Oil is commonly prescribed by vets for animals with dry skin.

Oh poo poo, my dogs have superpowers.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Kammat posted:

Someone's gonna die at May's hands, and it's not gonna be fast or pretty. Question is will it be Ward or Hunter?

Everyone.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I think she's starting to lose it.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
SAND.

SAND EVERYWHERE.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Canned Panda posted:

What the gently caress was that

Obviously a Skrull

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Of course, space bamboo.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Gotta get BUFF to break out

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
The skrullstorm smells blood

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Fitz is good at making batteries apparently.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
"It's working already"

"No it's not."

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Rock grapes.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
The sandstorm is a skrull

The rock grapes are skrulls

The cloak man is Ward

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Stunt Rock posted:

I don't trust this fucker.

He's a ghost

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Red Alert, we have a love triangle, repeat, we have a love triangle

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
And there's the flare.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
a spooky spaceman

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Every season something bad has to happen to Fitz, the first season was being dropped into the ocean in a box, second season was Simmons disappearing, and now we have a Love Triangle.

Truly, Fitz' life is hell.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
BLUE.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

AbsolutelySane posted:

So, I just realized what rang hollow about Will's story. If NASA had sent guys through the portal, why did SHIELD have zero clue what the obelisk did? I have a hard time believing that Nick Fury wouldn't have collected all of the data NASA had on the thing when he took possession of it.

Well, maybe the data was kept separate from the actual Obelisk for security reasons, with few people being allowed to actually know what it does.

Or maybe NASA forgot to hand over the data.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Will is actually a Jedi, it's all a tie-in to Episode 7.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Coulson will end up being possessed and being the villain of the rest of the season. He'll act normally, but be a whole lot more evil than normal.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
So Ward is now possessed by a Snake that at some point posed as a god.

Since when is Stargate canon to Marvel Comics?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I can't wait for the world tournament arc that ends with May winning.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I kinda hope that Ward just pulls a Majin Vegeta and ends up acting exactly the same, with the additional powers that the Goa'uld provides him.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Kheldarn posted:

True. Didn't he also tell them that if they ever made a movie/T.V. show with Ultimate Fury, they had to cast him?

I think his contract states that he has to be Nick Fury in any adaptation of the comics, or something along those lines anyway.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

bobkatt013 posted:

I doubt that, as in the main universe Nick Fury was white until they introduced his son in 2012

The key word here is adaptation, not in the actual comics themselves.

Except the Ultimate universe.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Okay, so a sixth month timeskip puts us in October-November, just in time for Dr. Strange. Maybe a tie-in there?

Also, maybe since Agent Carter didn't get renewed, it's just going to air straight through the break?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I'd say it would make sense for the Captain Marvel movie to come out before bringing in Ms. Marvel, regardless of how perfect she is.

• Locked thread