Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Been on complete blackout during the hiatus. SO HYPED to jump back in and see what is going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Is this guy a comic character? Melting poo poo seems very comic-based.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Return of the Grumpy Cat mug.

Also still no sign of May. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ah OK. I thought it was Blackheart of something, but couldn't think of why Blackheart would be hunting Inhumans.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

X-O posted:

Peter MacNicol is back!

We don't spoiler previews anymore?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Can Fitz just always have a shotgun from now on?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Regy Rusty posted:

Do they have the axe that saved Coulson just hanging on a wall?

I want Mack with his axe and Fitz with a shotgun just barging into enemy territory and wrecking poo poo up.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ward is the best.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Zebulon posted:

I am loving the hell out of getting to see May's dad, after getting to see her mother last year.

Next they need to bring in May's sister, played by Constance Wu.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
STRUCKER JUNIOR gently caress YES

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
She is Daisy! You are like the buzzing of flies to her!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Zombie Alien God Ward is such a loving insane thing that it just makes me love this show even harder.

I don't know where they can go from there but I hope they can find a way to keep Ward around forever.

Also I wonder what is going to happen when Zombie Alien God Ward meets Alien God Coulsen (Or Fitz?).

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Codependent Poster posted:

Captain America special coming up in a couple minutes, then two hours of Agent Carter!

Do we not have an Agent Carter thread? :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
The woman was clearly killed by a soldier with the powers of winter.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Didn't we already see Jarvis' wife last season? Did he remarry?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
HE MADE THE BITCH LEAVE!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
"I'm sorry, I can't go on a date with you. It's the 50's, and you're black."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

PantsOptional posted:

Something the missus noticed but I couldn't confirm: did the lapel pin have the weird NASA/HYDRA triangle design?

I just noticed this too. It is.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I swear we met Jarvis' wife last season and she was NOT a fiery european woman. Someone tell me I am not crazy here, please.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I just looked it up and I knew I wasn't crazy. Jarvis' wife WAS in the first season (as a voice). They changed the character for this season.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

David D. Davidson posted:

Cloak and dagger are mutants, we won't be seeing them.

There were plans to do a Cloak & Dagger show at one point.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Further checking: Ana had an eastern european accent last season as well, it just sounded different since it was a different actress who was never on screen.

I feel better now.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FlamingoBernard

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gonz posted:

Ray Wise and Kurtwood Smith make everything better.

Somehow they need to add Kurtwood Smith to Fresh off the Boat.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Didn't follow this thread during Agent Carter. Can someone quickly answer if any of the stuff this season was lifted/inspired by the comics?

I got the Roxxon reference and the secret club being HYDRA.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hell yes time for evil alien Coulson time.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Plata rápida!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

achillesforever6 posted:

Is that their version of Gorgon?

Was gonna say that guy has medusa powers, so if there's a dude named Gorgon then that sounds about right.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
OK this woman is my new best friend too. She's so drat happy and smug with her powers.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ahahaha Talbot is head of the ATCU. So perfect.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Patton Oswalt will return in the last episode as the Koenig brothers. One of them will go into space and die. We'll still have a spare.

That's the only death I'll accept for this show.

Also I really hope they figure out a way to get Hellfire free from Hive's influence and he can join the team. Drunken-Aussie-fight-man would be a great addition to the team and help fill the void left by Hunter.

Jamesman fucked around with this message at 22:48 on May 11, 2016

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
"Agent Carter" is trending worldwide on Twitter.

There's an audience for the show, just not one easily visible using archaic methods.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
"The killswitches to our vests. They look exactly alike. That's... a bad design... Um... Don't mix them up please."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Maxwell Lord posted:

Please add him to the cast.

You're gonna regret this.

John Hannah rescued. New scientist added to the team means an old scientist can be sacrificed...

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just gonna put it out there again.

We potentially have a new scientist. Meaning another scientist needs to be sacrificed to make room.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Guys I just realized who the new director of SHIELD is going to be.

http://i.imgur.com/ncjnGXv.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Any idea who Daisy's friend might be? She asked Robin if she wanted to meet her friend that also liked animals.

Squirrel Girl confirmed for next season?

• Locked thread