Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

Sharkopath posted:

She's the audience stand in, while a bunch of hot shirtless mech jocks fight to protect you, the viewer.

i would be up for that but nippleless kenchests are super offputting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Triggerhappypilot posted:

So it has a twin drive dual reactor system that runs off of GN Ahab Particles?

Man they really need to explore a little with the technobabble. I want to see a gundam that runs on the smugness of masked antagonists.

i kind of feel like if you're not really going to do anything with the fact that the thing's in the future and on mars other than establishing shots you can p much stop caring about making sure the robots are powered by something suitably futuristic sounding

like, what if they just ran on gasoline or jet fuel or something and were just super loud even when they were idling

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

More like they totally ripped off the story from Zone of the Enders.

if this was zoe i wouldn't be waiting for erection :colbert:

• Locked thread