Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Haven't watched it yet, is it simulcast on hulu? Or does it show up there a few days later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Absolutely loved it. The music was amazing, and I really just enjoyed every aspect of it. A couple of clarification questions though:

Are Gjallorhorn the earth forces? And were the guys meeting with Aina's dad part of Gjallorhorn? Basically I got confused when they showed the different people (and uniforms) in space, and I'm wondering if they're all the same faction.

EDIT: Oh, and the mobile tank things are the best part.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Finally got around to watching the second episode. I'm fully on board for this show, I love the music, and the atmosphere has me very hooked.

EDIT: Oh, what was all the talk at the beginning between Mika and the mechanic? I only understood some of it, but they were talking about the strain Barbatos puts on the pilot or something?

Kingtheninja fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Oct 16, 2015

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah this show. I'm so glad this show is good. Everything about that last episode was so incredible, can't wait to watch the next one.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I don't even know what distinctions they're making for Barbatos to have had 4 forms already. All I can remember are no shoulder pads, small square shoulder pads, and now round shoulder pads.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah just remember, this time of year it's summer in Australia.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Loved Akihiro's reaction to shooting the enemy during their ginyu force pose.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

so is ein just a torso attached to the mobile suit?

At this rate I'm calling Orga having to put Mika down like a rabid dog.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Lanz posted:

looking at the lyrics to Orphans no Namida again and it's starting to feel like foreshadowing:

I've always felt that ED was very "Valhalla" esque in its visuals.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is 25 the last episode or is it going to 26?

I had such genuine shock to this episode, I couldn't tell you how it'll end.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Have they shown any of those gundams you listed? I can't keep track of all the names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Srice posted:

It might as well have been closer to a year considering how the last 3 or so episodes of Geass S1 were delayed for months.

Really? I only got into it right after S1 ended, didn't know there were delays.

• Locked thread